Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Hamudi genuine?

• Thread starter Monk of Failure
  • Start date
M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
I got to know of him last month but I did not bother to look into him much. However, today, while watching some videos on YouTube, I saw thumbnail of Hamudi's video recommended by youtube and clicked on it instantly. After watching that video filmed by Hamudi, which was about a baldcel getting rejected by foids in Germany, I started watching various other videos of him to know more but it became harder, whether or not, he should be taken seriously.

Honestly, it looks like he's trolling and loving how incels are gravitating towards him foolishly and unthinkingly in spite of he is making fun of incels.

Last edited:
I got to know of him last month but I did not bother to look into him much. However, today, while watching some videos on YouTube, I saw thumbnail of Hamudi's video recommended by youtube and clicked on it instantly. After watching that video filmed by Hamudi, which was about a baldcel getting rejected by foids in Germany, I started watching his various other videos of him to know more but it became harder for me to take him seriously.

Honestly, it looks like he's trolling and loving how incels are gravitating towards him foolishly and unthinkingly.
From what i can tell.
I think its a 50/50.
50% Geniune
50% Trolling ( He´s very good at it, i laugh my ass off everytime )

Here:
Let this enlighten you.

@timikellner
Time to run money game and cream pie to a jb german.

He drives a convertible Mercedes or BMW and travels often. So he definitely isn't incel because prostitution is legal in Germany and he clearly has the funds to buy whores. On the other he's an overweight, balding ethnic manlet living in German and surrounded by German Stacys. So he seems to understand the plight of the incel to some degree and is dropping a lot of funny af bombs.

I think he's just larping for laughs honestly. Considering hes literally done videos with his buddies I'm pretty sure it's just kind of a big joke.

Entertaining, but I don't believe he's a real incel lol
True, I also think that. That Hiroshima Nagasaki pill video was interesting, though.

In that video he's trolling. Wtf 1/10 gook, then I'm a literal dogshit

Incel TV, however, really look far more brutally credible compared to Hamudi.

I think more and more men will start using incel phrases just to shit on women and on the dating scene.

There are more and more men who are frustrated with the dating market. I think the number of larpers and fakecels will increase significantly just so these men can shit on women and Chads and gain a following while doing so.

He also gets a pass for doing this because he's an ethnic refugee in Germany.

A German truecel in that country would be arrested long time ago if he behaved like this.

Just lol if anybody beliefe that a 5 foot 2 etnic syrian fat and balding can slay in Germany ??!?! He is a truecel

I think he's just trolling tbh, but nevertheless it's very funny ngl.

I think he's just larping for laughs honestly. Considering hes literally done videos with his buddies I'm pretty sure it's just kind of a big joke.

Entertaining, but I don't believe he's a real incel lol
But most people here probably mog him.

He drives an expensive car, I don't believe he's incel. He's trolling but it's funny.

he looks like an incel but he's starting to fakecelmaxx with that tan, i need to go get my own already

tbh wouldn't be surprised if he had a fat wife back in syria or something

He's either trolling or a bit mentally ill.

Hamudi is a truecel ! No girl want Hamudi !

5 foot 2 short etnic balding , you can look on his old videos on lookism ! He shows his beer belly to FaceandLMS

hes a jewish psych ops dont believe a word

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

He does it for the lols

Down a shot each time he says gook.

I cant tell tbh, he seems a bit weird.

Hamudi isn't truecel nor he is ugly looking, though his height is certainly not good. However, if he loses weight, goes for hair transplant and uses money, he can get a decent girl. A truecel not only looks ugly but also has no status at all.

Hamudi isn't truecel nor he is ugly looking, though his height is certainly not good. However, if he loses weight, goes for hair transplant and uses money, he can get a decent girl. A truecel not only looks ugly but also has no status at all.
he lives in germany bro also not everyone wants to betabuxx. hamudi is a truecel

5'5'' fat balding sand nigger, how can he not be incel?

From what i can tell.
I think its a 50/50.
50% Geniune
50% Trolling ( He´s very good at it, i laugh my ass off everytime )

Here:
Let this enlighten you.

lmao, this is awesome :feelswow::feelsautistic::dab::feelsohh:

Last edited:
Yes, he is our saint.

He is as real as it gets.

Shitskin cope.

To me, to some degree he seem to act like a normal guy - he goes out with friends to clubs and events and take videos, so he seem to have some status game going on. Also like others mentioned he has an expensive car, so he must be rich enough. In some videos in German he was talking about selling some apartments, so he seems to be in the real estate business.
Most likely he's just a rich guy who's being amused by the incel community, but he's larp for most parts, and many things he says are over the top and too extreme (he can mail bride some Syrian girl for example which he never talks about or supposedly consider).

To me, to some degree he seem to act like a normal guy - he goes out with friends to clubs and events and take videos, so he seem to have some status game going on. Also like others mentioned he has an expensive car, so he must be rich enough. In some videos in German he was talking about selling some apartments, so he seems to be in the real estate business.
Most likely he's just a rich guy who's being amused by the incel community, but he's larp for most parts, and many things he says are over the top and too extreme (he can mail bride some Syrian girl for example which he never talks about or supposedly consider).
Exactly my thought. He is a LARPer, actually.