Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is halloween dead?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I have seen 0 Halloween commercials except for a few shitty candy commercials.
I have seen 0 Halloween decorations.
And I don't really know anybody that gives a fuck about Halloween, especially kids.
Kids nowadays are stuck in their room playing fortnite, they don't want to get out and beg for some shitty candy.
There seems to be a general trend where all holidays are less celebrated, such as Halloween, Christmas, and thanksgiving.
I would say one big factor is the increasing dieversity, there is no more sense of community in america. Your neighbors are a different race, different religion, and different sexuality.

Dead for us social wise, there parties and shit around the globe, and we spent it at home watching horror movies.
We are not kids so we don't pay to much attention to it anymore.

Lol chad and stacy will be going to plenty of halloween parties dressed up. Girls love dresing up as whores for this party, I was scrolling through my feed and one slut said "Halloween is one time in the year I can dress like a slut and nobody can say anything".

You're right. We are too multicultural, too different so we can't get along well with each other.

Good. Fuck Halloween. I remember being forced to trick or treat and I hated it.

unsure if I'm just getting older so i celebrate less or if the world is celebrating less

not as big as before, but its still alive. I'm halloweenmaxxing this year

Good. Fuck Halloween. I remember being forced to trick or treat and I hated it.
Lol I loved Halloween. It was the one day of the year where I could hide my face and feel good about myself.

diversity kills nations and cultures. Different cultures cannot coexist, so they'll end up destroying each other.

It is strange, I haven't seen any reference to Halloween on TV, or in my community. Americans cant even trust their neighbours anymore.

Lol chad and stacy will be going to plenty of halloween parties dressed up. Girls love dresing up as whores for this party, I was scrolling through my feed and one slut said "Halloween is one time in the year I can dress like a slut and nobody can say anything".
Yeah, halloween is mostly chad and foid costume dressup. Not much else

Halloween as a kid is pure and innocent. As soon as you reach middle school its for losers if you still go and then high school and college its all about the parties where stacies dress like complete fucking whores. These foids literally wear a bra and a thong then throw some cat ears on and ride the night away on chads cock

diversity kills nations and cultures. Different cultures cannot coexist, so they'll end up destroying each other.
Islamic culture is necessary tbh. It’s the last stand against feminism.

Islamic culture is cancer. You can't draw, you can't listen to music, you can't eat a lot, there's a billion rules. Sure it controls thots but it also controls every other aspect of your life. I'd rather die than live in a country with sharia law.

Even feminists agree!

Screen-Shot-2017-01-24-at-9.09.04-AM.png

Helicopter libtard parents ruined it with their fearmongering

Islamic culture is cancer. You can't draw, you can't listen to music, you can't eat a lot, there's a billion rules. Sure it controls thots but it also controls every other aspect of your life. I'd rather die than live in a country with sharia law.
True tbh but if it’s that or feminism then it’s an easy choice.

I hope it doesn’t come to that.

All holidays are cope

We could dress up and pretend to be chads for one night most chicks will be hammered and wouldn't care who they sleep with as long as they seem to blend in with the rest.