Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is gymcelling a meme?

Zyzz123

Zyzz123

Greycel
I've had 10-20 guys compliment me on my muscles, but only one woman. She was a nurse and it was when I had to take my T shirt off when I was at a hospital appointment.

I'm starting to think women don't give a fuck.

We only gymcel to impress other men, foids don't care.

It doesn't matter much if you're ugly, but it is a good boost of you're GL. It can increase your rating.

Regardless, it is a fun hobby.

getting girls is entirely about how attractive your face is provided you arent a midget. Muscles only get you respect from men, but don´t make you attractive to women.

Keep doing it if you like it.

Depends. You need a certain height and at least a 5/10 face

Women want a fit /lean looking guy though and not a bloated gymcel

I've had 10-20 guys compliment me on my muscles, but only one woman. She was a nurse and it was when I had to take my T shirt off when I was at a hospital appointment.

I'm starting to think women don't give a fuck.
FACE HEIGHT FRAME

Ein

Nah, you can gymcel to impress other men or to look intimidating with proper height and frame. Gymcelling can't get you laid. Gymcelling is only for people with good faces.

Gymcelling will enhance your attractiveness once you already have a good face, good height, and decent frame (i.e broad shoulder small waist)

If you're unattractive, no they won't give a fuck.

Muscles on an ugly guy is like putting frosting on a pile of shit and calling it a cake

No gym for face/height.

It only works if you already have a attractive FACE

Only works if your a higher tier normie with a decent face, Gymcelling can make some people look even uglier

It's mostly a meme unless you have good genes to start with

What I have seen and heard so far, most women don't like overtly muscular/ripped guy. They generally like lean, slightly fat body. Even many of them like so called "dad-bods". I have seen thousands of fat guys with women on the streets but never saw a muscular guy with a girl, they generally walk alone.