Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is gymceling worth it

Window

Window

Schizo Neet
★★★
Will I ascend if I ogremax?

No, gymmaxxing is cope.

If you are overweight or underweight then gym can work

No, I am an ogre. It's a lonely existence.

There are no guarantees it will cause you to ascend, but as far as copes go, it isn’t a bad one.

I need a good cope now that I cannot smoke weed. Endorphinmaxxing could be a good cope

Try boxing. Punching people is extremely fun & pretty much my biggest lifefuel rn.

Yes if you focus primarily on combat sports

Try boxing. Punching people is extremely fun & pretty much my biggest lifefuel rn.
The first rule of fight club ......
Bob look at my face I'm a member

only non-depressive-cels go to the gym

Keeps me sane. Physical excercise is great for your mind and body

Taking care of the only body you have is always worth it

Nah gymcelling has to be one of the biggest copes out there, you think some fucking 5'2 hobgoblin looking truecel can go to the gym and ascend because he has muscles?

Gymceling is one of those things that's very hit or miss, and it largely depends on what you're working with in terms of face and height, and age too. In general, it mostly won't work miracles. And very rarely improves the type of women you can get. Most of time it won't lead to ascension if you're a virgin incel for years on end and/or completely hideous facially.

A few scenarios/examples in which it could drastically boost your SMV.

Scenario: A
You're like 15 years old, and have a pretty good face, but your height is lackluster although still not too short, but you're also very skinny or skinny fat. A few years of serious gymceling can turn you from the cute guy that foids say "Awwww, he's so cute... and a nice guy, bf matieral" to "OMG , he's fucking sexy, plzz fuck me daddy"

Scenario: B
You've been 45+ pounds overweight all throughout your childhood and most of your teen years, but you have good height and facial bones/ features, but it's hidden underneath all that disgusting fat. Girls have always liked you as a friend because you're charming and funny, but you're too fat for most of them to ever want to fuck you.

Scenario: C
You're a normie, with an average face that's not ugly, nor particularly attractive, but have decent or tall height. However, you're not that social, and don't have a large social circle of friends and generally not very extroverted, but still not at basement dweller level.

Gymceling can boost your SMV high enough that you can cope with fucking/dating sub 5 chubby women from Online dating and apps.

It’s worth a try tbh. But you need actual ogre genes. You can’t be a framelet subhuman.

worth it I life with anger and self loathing and I feel good

As a means to kill time, yes

Almost. If you bulk up chavs will be afraid of you, I suppose

Take it from an oldtimer: Yes, sports is always worth it, even if you don't get laid.

Ascent into the realm of healthy people.

No, gymmaxxing is cope.
this.

but gymmaxxing is worth it if you're one of those weird people who legitimately enjoy the feeling of working out or whatever.
maybe it's worth it if you want to live a healthy life.

but gymmaxxing for women? forget it and go cool off at the beach instead yo