Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is gym pointless as a framecel?

• Thread starter Balding Subhuman
  • Start date
Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

Ugly turbovirgin
★★★★★
I'm asking whether some of you framecels have had any help with going to the gym. I'm a 5'11 framecel with ~6,25 inch wrists and long limbs. Not a pretty boy either so can't even go that route. My arms and legs are like twigs and going to the gym doesn't seem to help at all. Seems like I'm destined to be a framecel

Is going to the gym without taking steroids just pointless?

Even with taking steroids, it is fucking pointless if you are sub 6 foot

WHAT YOU NEED IS A SHOWER, YOU SILLY INKWELL!:soy::soy::soy:

It'll take some time to build muscles, even under best conditions possible men can't gain more than 1kg muscle per month. I've been gymmaxxing for past 2 months, I was 70kg 6' skinny fat, I'm 68kg now and my shoulders look significantly wider. My arms are also significantly thicker and my skin is also better, at this rate I'll ascend to low tier normie in 6 months.

With Instagram nowadays lol... even if you train natural for 5 years CONSISTENTLY depending on your genetics. You still won't look anywhere near impressive because social media is filled with fake naturals or hardcore steroid users.

Also, motivation is super important to keep training consistently. If you have nothing going in your life is it friends or attention from girls there's a big chance you gonna give up sooner or later.

Just do it for yourself but that sounds a little :bluepill: i know.

With Instagram nowadays lol... even if you train natural for 5 years CONSISTENTLY depending on your genetics. You still won't look anywhere near impressive because social media is filled with fake naturals or hardcore steroid users.

Also, motivation is super important to keep training consistently. If you have nothing going in your life is it friends or attention from girls there's a big chance you gonna give up sooner or later.

Just do it for yourself but that sounds a little :bluepill: i know.
Well said. Remember OP gymmaxxing without proper nutrients is waste of time, you will just tire yourself. You need quite a lot of proteins.

Honestly, pick up some books on body building by Arnold shwarshawhatever or maybe some fitness books at Barnes and nobles and or library. Next, read about it and working out and then finally find another website with gymrats in its forum. This is the wrong place for this.

I'm asking whether some of you framecels have had any help with going to the gym. I'm a 5'11 framecel with ~6,25 inch wrists and long limbs. Not a pretty boy either so can't even go that route. My arms and legs are like twigs and going to the gym doesn't seem to help at all. Seems like I'm destined to be a framecel

Is going to the gym without taking steroids just pointless?
Depends on what you mean by "worth it". I would say the gym would improve your physical health and mental health. For just your aesthetics it probably won't be worth it. You can try reaching your natural potential and then going to somewhere where healthy men are valued even if they don't look like David Laid.

No it is definitely not useless and you should 100% go. You will probably never be a muscle freak but if you are consistent for even a year under good principles you will notice large changes in your body and mental health, just be safe with it

I've got a shit frame but gymcelling has helped a little, I still don't look good.

You have decent height, gymcel. :feelsjuice:

cardio >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> muscle training

esp for incels

being healthy is a very good cope

Yes, 100%. If you're committed to it and train correctly you can improve your general fitness, strength and mental health. Foids won't become magically attracted to you though.

You can always roidmaxx to see quicker results but obviously there are consequences. If you're already a dicklet you might wanna think twice.

Only fakecels go to gym,true incels gave up a long time ago on trying to impress some worthless toilets.

Gym is pointless as any kind of incel, you don't have the T to carry any real muscle

Just cut to 7% bodyfat and maybe you can fraud your way to some JB puss

Supplement your gym routines with fightmaxxing.