Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is Grotesque still alive and kicking?

Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
I don’t think I’ve heard of him since 2017

I saw him back around August or September 2018 posting his 40 year old virgin vlogs

I saw him lurking my thread the other day :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

Yes he's on YouTube again

Why the fuck was he banned?

I saw him back around August or September 2018 posting his 40 year old virgin vlogs
I heard he got banned for bragging that he's NOT a virgin, or maybe i'm wrong.

Good riddance to the motherfucker, wherever he is.

I heard he got banned for bragging that he's NOT a virgin, or maybe i'm wrong.
Yeah it was something of that nature. I can’t remember exactly. Apparently he had account on braincels where he was saying things like that. It was crazy to me because I watched a few of his vlogs, and his pain and anguish seemed pretty genuine. I’m not sure what to make of him, I think he was only an incel at this point because of his age and weight. I feel like in his youth he probably had a normie life.

Yeah it was something of that nature. I can’t remember exactly. Apparently he had account on braincels where he was saying things like that. It was crazy to me because I watched a few of his vlogs, and his pain and anguish seemed pretty genuine. I’m not sure what to make of him, I think he was only an incel at this point because of his age and weight. I feel like in his youth he probably had a normie life.

I thought it was Lookism, according to the screenshots. And his defense was "I was LARPing on Lookism, I tell you guys the real stuff!"

I thought it was Lookism, according to the screenshots. And his defense was "I was LARPing on Lookism, I tell you guys the real stuff!"
Oh yeah that’s it, I just got it mixed up

He has a new youtube channel

The threads in question were larps from 3 years ago that someone dug up. He said on a video nearly a year before his ban that he had larped on Lookism before joining Incel.me

He froze to death in his basement caked by gallons of his own semen

The threads in question were larps from 3 years ago that someone dug up. He said on a video nearly a year before his ban that he had larped on Lookism before joining Incel.me
Yep, it was just used as an excuse to get rid of him because he was 'too edgy' tbh.

He's [Based], foids hate him because he's an ugly old white man. Roasties tremble in his presence.

Ok found it. Thanks.

link it

He's on Looksmax

tap, tap, tap, tap tap tap
giving head taps tap tap tap
they said that they were with it but it’s cap cap cap
aim it at ur fitted push it back back back
whack, whack, whack whack whack
1 phone call get u whacked whacked whacked