Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is grindmaxxing a good idea????

TheTurkeyNeck

TheTurkeyNeck

Greycel
Grindmaxxing, I know it sounds like a sexual term but it's not it's a new term that I coined that refers to leveling up as a person by working hard otherwise known as the 'grind'. I can't talk to chicks. I don't have the balls. I'm a ugly dude, I think. I'm going to college this year so I'm just going to work hard and hopefully get my masters and get a good job. If I get lucky romantically then great if not that's fine too. But I doubt it will happen.
I think I just need to work hard and stop distracting myself and stop coping with the dreams of settling down with a girl and a family. The white picket All American dream is dead. I just need to work hard to not be broke. Cause I want money.

There's a better term, it's called WAGECUCKING.

Tumblr n59fzhLTRL1tajjsfo1 400

Not really. You're gonna work yourself to death doing this and won't be able to enjoy the money

I thought you were talking about the gay dating app "Grindr" lmaoo