Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Goku the most powerful mortal?

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
★★★★★
I know that he overpowered Jiren with Ultra Instinct but could he beat Beerus iyo?

[Insert Shaggy meme]

If there was no Vegeta, I’d probably of stopped watching DB series, it’s like Superman comics but I’m cursed as a completist.

Cope.
Mr Satan is the most powerful since he saved earth by evil Perfect Cell.

If there was no Vegeta, I’d probably of stopped watching DB series, it’s like Superman comics but I’m cursed as a completist.
Vegeta is my favorite character as an adult. I identify with the pride he felt for his race

Cope.
Mr Satan is the most powerful since he saved earth by evil Perfect Cell.

He was my favorite character in Budokai Tenkaichi.

No that would be Mangekyo Rinnegan Sasuke

Vegeta is my favorite character as an adult. I identify with the pride he felt for his race

Yeah, I liked the character growth and how he has to fight for what he was as opposed to Goku who just ends up attaining new forms and powers.

Vegetto is. I don't consider GT and Super cannon tbh.

Jerry from Tom and Jerry is the most powerful being in the universe tbh

that little fucker can get away with anything

Just to add, the whole story of Goku and Dragon Ball is inspired from the story of "Journey to the West". The story is about the journey of Buddhist monk Xuanzhang from China to curryland. He went to curryland to learn Buddhism and returned back to china. He had three companions, the main protagonist companion was Sun Wukong (The "monkey king" or Song-Goku in Japanese). The name "Goku" is the last part of "Song Goku".

Xuanzhang is a real monk and he went to curryland for real. The most interesting part is that he also went to my paternal grandfather's area since it was one of the ancient capitals in the curryland during 600CE. I am not into DBZ though, but I am kinda connected to it. :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

Just to add, the whole story of Goku and Dragon Ball is inspired from the story of "Journey to the West". The story is about the journey of Buddhist monk Xuanzhang from China to curryland. He went to curryland to learn Buddhism and returned back to china. He had three companions, the main protagonist companion was Sun Wukong (The "monkey king" or Song-Goku in Japanese). The name "Goku" is the last part of "Song Goku".

Xuanzhang is a real monk and he went to curryland for real. The most interesting part is that he also went to my paternal grandfather's area since it was one of the ancient capitals in the curryland during 600CE. I am not into DBZ though, but I am kinda connected to it. :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

:D

A lot of asian stories have taken elements from Journey to the West, not just dragon ball

I mean if we take the most recent movie then Broly would be the most powerful at the moment
Goku couldn't hold a candle to him until fusion

I mean if we take the most recent movie then Broly would be the most powerful at the moment

I was falling asleep during the movie, he was having issues with UI, yes?

Goku is saiyan, so strongest mortal is probably Krillin

Toms me

Tbh

No way bro, Spongebob would curb stomp Goku in a millisecond

Last edited:
Well, Goku said Broly might be stronger than beerus in the new flim but dont really know if thats accurate, and have no clue if SSB Gogeta and Ultra Instinct Goku are equal, one thing is certain though, Ultra Instinct Gogeta would fucking destroy Beerus.

Jerry always takes the shit

Goku is saiyan, so strongest mortal is probably Krillin

Saiyan = mortal. I bet the series will make Yamcha stronger again at some point than Krillin.

That's a long journey just to shit in the street...

Vegeta resamble white supremacist / amerindians, in a futile fight to keep his race alive, fuck nature it's so fucking cruel

Is it over if I haven't seen a single DBZ-episode or know nothing about it?

Is it over if I haven't seen a single DBZ-episode or know nothing about it?

Considering it’s become a normshit show for millennials, yes. Nerdcels like me would say it’s the “Dragon Ball saga”.

If I wanted to get into this, where would I start?

Vegito
Is the most poweful mortal

Merula is more powerful than Goku!

No, johan liebert is the most powerful mortal human bean