Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is going to the underground social networks of the dark web a good idea?

• Thread starter Frankenstein's M.
  • Start date
Frankenstein's M.

Frankenstein's M.

Captain
★★★★
I was looking at some URLs that'll take me to various social networks underground, but what would be the downsides and have any of you went before pm me if you have

I wouldn’t recommend it tbh..

the only reason people use the dark web is drugs and cp.
so i wouldn't be surprised if their networks are full of degenerates. that is if people use them at all. I can't imagine them having a high user count.

What exactly do you hope to find there?

You're on one right now. It's not an .onion site, but you should definitely be using Tor/proxy to visit this site and do whatever you can to hide your identity. It's not safe. Please take care of yourself.

I wouldn't know, I know very little about cybersecurity. I'd personally be worried the police are always one step ahead of me.

"Dark web" doesn't exist, it's a meme created by the media.

I doubt you'll find anything useful other than Illuminati exposers. You don't need to visit deep web, just look around you, it's clown world everywhere.

dont think so im too low iq to even know how

I'm sure it'll be like QAnon.