Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is going to gym pointless if I don’t eat enough?

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I want to lose weight and get a nice body, I already lost some weight by eating less. But now I am going to gym and I heard that by not eating enough you are just fucking up your body. I am scared that if I eat more I will get fat again.

count your calories like an autist

Just replace the maximum amount of food with chicken breast lol. Also get some good protein powder.

I don’t know man. Just eat some protein I guess, and don’t starve yourself.

Too lazy for that

I don’t know

It’s not totally pointless. You’re still getting cardiovascular benefits. Also You’ll get leaner muscle but your muscle mass won’t go up with a caloric deficit.

hope I sounded smart cuz that was my goal

Hey I thought you disappeared

You haven't roped. That's good news.

And now the bad news: If you're an ectomorph (no, that's not some kind of alien), it means you're body is used to being a skinny faggot that it couldn't add a pound if Rebel Wilson sat on it.

That means you have to eat food like it's a fucking job. Train hard and eat harder.

If you're an endomorph, you'll have no trouble adding muscle, but you'll add a lot of fat as well. Eat slightly above maintenance and change your micronutrient ratio to favor proteins and fats.

If you're a mesomorph, it means you're :chad: and should get banned on sight.

Last edited:
No not pointless if u wanna lose weight

It's not pointless. You will still gain pure muscle on deficit or maintenance because your body will use fat as fuel, eating at surplus only gets you few more pounds of muscle that you will lose when you cut. You can look great in few years without ever bulking. Many don't realize that when they bulk it's mostly fat and water that makes your muscles look bigger. People should only do a lean bulk when they are low body fat and want to get bigger.

Last edited:
“Eat big to get big it ain’t rocket science”
t. big man with muscles right babe

It’s still healthy and you’ll have an easier time getting a six pack.

Pointless if you dont Inject steroids