Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is God Of War good?

psyop

psyop

Larp
I have both the normal one and ragnarok in my ps5 library. Are they worth downloading and playing?

The first three are good.

Started GOW1 few days ago and got tired of the gameplay after 10mins it's pretty dogshit when compared to MH4U that i'm playing atm, it lacks any depth or difficulty, those puzzles with chests are so damn annoying fuck Gow 1 seriously. Soy of war sequels are even worse it's just talking and walking/swimming for hours it's a product made for faggots and foids that hate real games.

started GOW1 few days ago and got tired of the gameplay after 10mins it's pretty dogshit when compared to MH4U that i'm playing atm, it lacks any depth or difficulty
how long did you play for?

I have both the normal one and ragnarok in my ps5 library. Are they worth downloading and playing?
You all ready have it just install it a 1 tb external ssd cost around 60-100 or more

Dont compare gow to monster hunter compare it to devil may cry or bayonetta
Started GOW1 few days ago and got tired of the gameplay after 10mins it's pretty dogshit when compared to MH4U that i'm playing atm, it lacks any depth or difficulty, those puzzles with chests are so damn annoying fuck Gow 1 seriously. Soy of war sequels are even worse it's just talking and walking/swimming for hours it's a product made for faggots and foids that hate real games.

compare it to devil may cry or bayonetta
both of those are vastly superior to the god of war, and i was just comparing fun and complexity that old gow1 has none

how long did you play for?
Rpcs3 2024 09 23 04 48 53
gow1 vs
mh4u

Normies hate the truth but it's Jew propaganda

Literally directed by a Jew and it's a power fantasy of some guy killing the Roman and Germanic gods (representing white guys) for being unjust and evil.

Yes, they're good. If you ignore the politics and focus on the story and gameplay, it's a solid gaming experience.

looks shit in my opinion

1 2 3 very good.
Ascension is ehh
Ghost of Sparta is meh
Chains of Olympus is alright
Betrayal is dogshit

New ones are kinda ass in my opinion

Normies hate the truth but it's Jew propaganda

Literally directed by a Jew and it's a power fantasy of some guy killing the Roman and Germanic gods (representing white guys) for being unjust and evil.
As far as I know one of the lead writers is also a literal cuckold, who's wife divorced him later and took his gaming console.

why this nigga compared GOW to MonHun :feelstastyman:

why this nigga compared GOW to MonHun :feelstastyman:
I'm comparing fun i get, both games have melee weapons and you fight enemies with it and MonHun have way more impressive large monster fights than crappy and lifeless boring bosses of GoW