Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is getting mogged by chad son brutal or a blessing

58isbad

58isbad

Banned
-
If you somehow had a 6'7 chad son
Would you be happy seeing him get all the young virgin foids and be worshipped like a god in human form :waitwhat:

Or would that trigger you and make you feel sad (jealous ) :feelshehe:

I would be happy, knowing I gave my son a good life out of my own genetic material. He would still make me a bit jealous.

I would probably be happy for him but seeing his success with foids would make me feel like shit

I know some narc whores get jealous of their daughters taking away the attention of the daughter's dad (her husband).
Never heard of males getting jealous of their kids though. Dad's are more likely want to live through their kids and make up for their ow failures.

I’d be happy for him.

I would probably be happy for him but seeing his success with foids would make me feel like shit
What if he used his chadness to score you some foids :waitwhat:

Like old stacies started liking you cuz ur son is a chad

I'm never having kids
and it's very unlikely i will ever have sex

Blessing because you could record him.

It will never happen, but if it did of course I'd be happy for him. He's my son, I'd want him to have a better life than me - I won't feel envy either.

Brutal.

If you somehow had a 6'7 chad son
Would you be happy seeing him get all the young virgin foids and be worshipped like a god in human form :waitwhat:

Or would that trigger you and make you feel sad (jealous ) :feelshehe:
It would be a blessing, tf? Why would you be upset that your son is better than you?

It would be a blessing, tf? Why would you be upset that your son is better than you?
Wouldn't u be jelly that you didn't get to experience being that chad body and being worshipped by foids, her fan boy brothers and father

Wouldn't u be jelly that you didn't get to experience being that chad body and being worshipped by foids, her fan boy brothers and father
Obviously a little bit, but that would still be your son, so getting mogged by your son is not a big deal