Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is getting a vasectomy cucked?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
Seems kind of cucked to me to become infertile while your woman can still bear children from other men.

Getting a vasectomy is based. If you have kids you will get a daughter whom will become a fucktoy for a white guy or a black guy. And that, my friends, is the definition of getting cucked.

All procreation is is just making more humans who will experience suffering ( if the baby is male) or a worthless animal that will cause suffering to many ( if the baby is female). That and pleasure. So if you get a visectomy you eliminate all chances of increased suffering and can experience more pleasure via the lack of a condom. Vasectomy is giga based

You might as well shove your dick in a blender.
While it's still attached to you.

it's the most cucked thing imo

All procreation is is just making more humans who will experience suffering ( if the baby is male) or a worthless animal that will cause suffering to many ( if the baby is female). That and pleasure. So if you get a visectomy you eliminate all chances of increased suffering and can experience more pleasure via the lack of a condom. Vasectomy is giga based

i shouldve clarified. I think if you're in a relationship and you already have kids getting a vasectomy is cucked. If you're getting one and banging hoes then it's ok. Still though, if you do get into a relationship and your woman knows you can't have kids you might get cucked cuz she'll see you as less of a man due to your infertility

High IQ. Everyone else is cucked if they want kids.

Good thing to do, if you are not misogynist.

Snipping your balls is pretty cucked, ngl.

High IQ. Everyone else is cucked if they want kids.
AFEC9DA1 1DE8 4305 BC8F D0F37FB0058C

Not if you're incel.
Even if we ascend, we shoudn't spread our subhuman genes.

Seems kind of cucked to me to become infertile while your woman can still bear children from other men.
It's only cucked if you're actually contributing more resources to the foids who will bear other men's children than you get in return.

If you're getting good sex and not bankrupting yourself then it seems fine to me.

It would actually be more cucked to pay child support to some foid.

Yes, besides raising another man's hellspawn getting a vasectomy is the most cucked thing imaginable.

Yes, besides raising another man's hellspawn getting a vasectomy is the most cucked thing imaginable.
Being forced to support other men's brood (whether or not you raise them) is infinitely more cucked than a vasectomy.

it's cucked, because it doesn't remove the sexual desire: you're still a slave to foids, but you can't fulfill your biological imperative
if I wanted to get a vasectomy, I'd go full in and get castrated instead - I'd be completely free from sexuality at least, vasectomy is for sissy pussies who can't commit
unfortunately in this cucked country you can't even get castrated unless you're a tranny jfl you can make yourself infertile, but freeing yourself from the slavery that is attraction to foids is illegal (well, you can just DIY, but you'd probably be put in a psych ward once you end up in hospital after cutting off your balls)

"Vasectomy is based" :soy:

"An incel should not spread his subhuman genes" :soy:

"Either we have a son who will suffer or a daughter who will be a whore" :soy:

WE DON'T GIVE ANY SHIT ABOUT ALL OF THIS. THE ONLY REAL, BIOLOGICAL PURPOSE OF LIFE IS TO PROCREATE

YOU PROCREATE = YOU WIN
YOU DON'T PROCREATE = YOU LOSE

Fuck the children, it's their job to not "suffer" and instead procreate as well, not mine.

Last edited: