Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is getting a girlfriend ascension?

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
from the incel wiki

going up is ascending

Title: Yes
I dunno what the fuck that image is

Maybe they like held hands and grinded against each other or whatever preschoolers do these days.

Title: Yes
No, because you can have an on-paper girlfriend who doesn't actually fuck you and instead secretly fucks chad while just using you as a crytoy in between while claiming to be asexual.

This is probably the fate I'm doomed for if I ever get in a relationship because I'm attracted to "asexual" women and am so bluepilled at the core I won't be able to accept the reality of her secretly fucking Chad the entire time I spend months trying to warm her up to a handhold.

No, because you can have an on-paper girlfriend who doesn't actually fuck you and instead secretly fucks chad while just using you as a crytoy in between while claiming to be asexual.

This is probably the fate I'm doomed for if I ever get in a relationship because I'm attracted to "asexual" women and am so bluepilled at the core I won't be able to accept the reality of her secretly fucking Chad the entire time I spend months trying to warm her up to a handhold.
True. but in theory you would have sex with your girlfriend, so getting a GF would be a straight path to ascension

@Colvin76 thoughts jfl?

inb4reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

That picture is not a fakecel, an incel could look like that easy. Look at the eye asymmetry.

Getting a GF is not ascension, having unpaid sex is not ascension.

Ascension comes in three forms...

Surgerymaxxing

Suicide

ER

That's it.