Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is getting a computer science degree even worth it and becoming a software engineer in 2024 in the JEWSA?

IncelAndProud33

IncelAndProud33

WIll Be chadlite by 2025 or 2026
★★★
I could work as a software engineer at home making close to 6 figures if I work towards a computer science degree is it worth it? I of course WILL NOT betabux .

Computer science is good field for incels to go into because it's go0d money and requires little social interaction so yeah

(((AI))) will just take it over eventually, and if you're white, they will hire a shitskin over you

(((AI))) will just take it over eventually, and if you're white, they will hire a shitskin over you
That's why you gotta learn how to use AI and stuff if you're in computer engineering

It is a good job but most programmers especially senior ones are arrogant and struck up. I've never met so many unpleasant people in one place; those guys operate on the same OS as jocks if they were good looking they would act like them too.

It is a good job but most programmers especially senior ones are arrogant and struck up. I've never met so many unpleasant people in one place; those guys operate on the same OS as jocks if they were good looking they would act like them too.
it’s the ego