Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is Genshin Impact a good game to cope with?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
I don't know anything about this game. Please enlighten me.

idk it’s some weeb game I’ve never played

idk it’s some weeb game I’ve never played
It keeps getting recommended on my youtube feed, looks very pleasing aesthetically to me.

It keeps getting recommended on my youtube feed, looks very pleasing aesthetically to me.
I’ve played honkai impact and I really liked it so maybe genshin is similar

Oh ok. I will try that as well. Thanks.
I‘m not sure how good the pc port is though, last time I checked the reviews on its performance was kinda mixed

anyway, the aesthetic is quite similar to genshin and its bascially a hacknslash. There’s a energy/stamina component which i find annoying but it honestly wasn’t so bad because you get so much free stamina from drops/events and shit

maybe the pc port has been updated for the better now idk

idk
@Nukethisgayearth is it?

Wanna comfy cope?

Very pretty enviroments and soundscapes to walk around in.

weebified version of Breath of the Wild apparently

Wanna comfy cope?

Very pretty enviroments and soundscapes to walk around in.

Thanks, will try it. Hope the specs to run aren't too far fetched.

I used to spend hours just walking in the woods, listening to the comfy sounds of the forest. They really nailed tge enviroments.

I used to spend hours just walking in the woods, listening to the comfy sounds of the forest. They really nailed tge enviroments.
Lifefuel tbh. :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

it's a good cope for me tbh , i play it regularly but keep in mind that the gacha is ridiculously expensive if you want chars/weapons , otherwise it's a good game tbh

it's a good cope for me tbh , i play it regularly but keep in mind that the gacha is ridiculously expensive if you want chars/weapons , otherwise it's a good game tbh
Oh ok. What's gacha btw?

If you like endless grinding and spending money Genshin Impact is for you

Oh ok. What's gacha btw?
It's a game mechanic similar to loot boxes. You pay with in-game currency to receive a random item like a weapon or a new character

Last edited:
If you like endless grinding and spending money Genshin Impact is for you
Why spend money? I hate these kind of micro transactions games. I thought it was a peaceful hiking/exploration game.

Why spend money? I hate these kind of micro transactions games. I thought it was a peaceful hiking/exploration game.
Because characters and weapons are locked behind the gacha system. You have to grind for hours to get in-game currency to use on the gacha system or you could spend money and skip the grind

Because characters and weapons are locked behind the gacha system. You have to grind for hours to get in-game currency to use on the gacha system or you could spend money and skip the grind
Oh ok didn't know that tbh. Do you any other game like that without the money thing?

Hate this bullshit :reeeeee:

If you play videogames you mog me

If you play videogames you mog me
Cope. non gamers are more high t, strong and masculine. Or maybe it is just a stereotype. what do i know tbh.

No its fuck off

No its autistic weebshit that is pay2win

For perspective, Im frugal and like too spend as little as possible on my copes. My account on genshin is strictly free to play, I haven't spent a dime. I've enjoyed the game and have been able to get good enough charecters and items to progress smoothly by simply farming in-game.

It's very chill and layed back. It's single player with no PvP mode so pay2win is more like (pay 2 skip to endgame). Just give it an honest try for yourself and ignore the vague hatred from those who have never played it.

For perspective, Im frugal and like too spend as little as possible on my copes. My account on genshin is strictly free to play, I haven't spent a dime. I've enjoyed the game and have been able to get good enough charecters and items to progress smoothly by simply farming in-game.

It's very chill and layed back. It's single player with no PvP mode so pay2win is more like (pay 2 skip to endgame). Just give it an honest try for yourself and ignore the vague hatred from those who have never played it.
Oh ok. Thanks for the insight. Will definitely try it.

I quit playing Genshin recently. After playing in end game for a while the game became pretty monotonous and boring plus I started hating the time it takes to build a character if you are an f2p/low spender. Plus the events in the game became pretty lame ngl, those events are like filler in a shonuen anime. I might play again when the new region with continuation of the story comes out. Btw I was almost at AR 56, the highest rank you can achieve at the moment ( Going from AR 55 to AR 60 would require 3 years of continuous gaming ) unless you are a gigawhale.

It’s… alright. Not great. Zelda is way better. The only appeal of Genshin is playing as Amber and staring at that tight bubble ass while you play :feelsthink:

if you wanna spend 2x your rent just to have an enjoyable time, sure