Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is Garlic based?

Is Garlic badass?

• Yes

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
It's good as fuck. I could simply cook whole cloves and eat it by itself if I wanted to. Anyone who is against garlic is against men's rights.

Yes bro I always put it on pizza.

Tastes like greatness

its the most based thing i have in my kitchen

@Jazavac is garliccel if I remember correctly

Glad to see that everyone is pro-garlic so far.

Most garlic-haters are feminists.

yes.i take half teaspoon of trumeric and mix it with cup of warm milk and drink it with a clove garlic every morning. seems to boost me tbh

fatih-lahmacun.jpg

No, I don't like garlic.

Garlic is beyond based tbh.

Garlic is okay, but I'm not too crazy about it.

Mustard is based though, I love it just as much as pale skins and their retarded mayo.

Is that all on a piece of naan?

Garlic is okay, but I'm not too crazy about it.

Mustard is based though, I love it just as much as pale skins and their retarded mayo.
Spricy brown mustard and Chinese mustard are the most based mustards besides mustard gas in a in a packed sorority house.

yes.i take half teaspoon of trumeric and mix it with cup of warm milk and drink it with a clove garlic every morning. seems to boost me tbh
Have you seen the text to speech YT videos made by curries telling people that a tablespoon of garlic and honey cure this and that?

I'm currently making a sauce with ghee, goat butter, and garlic but I don't know what else to ass. The meat will be ready in an hour or two.
Lahmacun with garlic.
Looks based as fuck. Did you bake the bread or buy it?

Have you seen the text to speech YT videos made by curries telling people that a tablespoon of garlic and honey cure this and that?

I'm currently making a sauce with ghee, goat butter, and garlic but I don't know what else to ass. The meat will be ready in an hour or two.

Looks based as fuck. Did you bake the bread or buy it?
You don't usually find anyone makes Lahmacun with garlic, so you take the ingredients like garlic and meat to the restaurant and they cook for you and you pay some money and that's it. It's delicious af.

You don't usually find anyone makes Lahmacun with garlic, so you take the ingredients like garlic and meat to the restaurant and they cook for you and you pay some money and that's it. It's delicious af.
Fuck, I have access to pita and naan easy but the Near East restaurants where I live don't have Lahmacun, at least not that I know of.

Fuck, I have access to pita and naan easy but the Near East restaurants where I live don't have Lahmacun, at least not that I know of.
Sad shit, man. But you can try it yourself at home.

Sad shit, man. But you can try it yourself at home.

Might attempt it with a regular oven ngl ngl.

I'll put kafta or shish tawook on there with a shit load or garlic.