Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is G-d like a child?

• Thread starter Kina Hikikomori
  • Start date
Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★★
G‑d is the only flow, the Being.

And he chose us, so that He evolves through us, it's a cool Paradox to imagine. But if G-d is a child, that means everything is fun for Him, which seems brutal to me.

I know this is anthropocentrism, the human idea of G-d. However, I'm not getting into the idea of calling this a certainty, it's just speculation. And please don't come as a Christian and give your opinion according to your beliefs. I do not want it. I want answers from people like me on the failed Truecels case.

G‑d is the only flow, the Being.

And he chose us, so that He evolves through us, it's a cool Paradox to imagine. But if G-d is a child, that means everything is fun for Him, which seems brutal to me.

I know this is anthropocentrism, the human idea of G-d. However, I'm not getting into the idea of calling this a certainty, it's just speculation. And please don't come as a Christian and give your opinion according to your beliefs. I do not want it. I want answers from people like me on the failed Truecels case.
GOD (G-D?) must be a transsexual black women. Why you even believe in this as a japanese? there is no god...

there is no god...
There is no God according to the complexes of religions, yes, he does not exist in that aspect.

But, God exists, because the One Flow is undeniable, and He is the Being. There is no denial of the Being, because it is illogical. God means existence. Therefore, saying that existence does not exist is illogical, both for human rationality and for other reasons.

There is no God according to the complexes of religions, yes, he does not exist in that aspect.

But, God exists, because the One Flow is undeniable, and He is the Being. There is no denial of the Being, because it is illogical. God means existence. Therefore, saying that existence does not exist is illogical, both for human rationality and for other reasons.
I'm being so I'm god

I have a few theories. "god" created us and abandoned us, like a failed project or they created us for their entertainment and theyre watching and laughing their ass off. Also we could just be a game created by aliens.

All I know is that the "god" in abrahamic religions is a massive cope.

God is YAKUB
IMG 0463

All I know is that the "god" in abrahamic religions is a massive cope.
"I don't say God in the aspect of Religion, whatever that may be, I say it in the aspect of Being, of existence."

A way to transcend digitalization. For example, not saying the obvious, circulating the word with more purpose and essence in itself.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:whatttttttt? onlys jews write it this way.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:whatttttttt? onlys jews write it this way.

Maybe, but in my case, not just mine, in Japan we have a habit of respecting understandings greater than our own. So, I say this out of respect, for a Being, which, if it exists (I believe), is Greater and More Powerful for me.

Because, in itself, I am nothing, nothing more than a truecel.

Last edited:
@schwanzuslongus
Anyway. What is your conception of Being, of existence?

Just imagination, like I said, anthropocentrism.

"I don't say God in the aspect of Religion, whatever that may be, I say it in the aspect of Being, of existence."
some americans belive that jesus will have a AR-15 when he come back in armageddon lol.

@schwanzuslongus
Anyway. What is your conception of Being, of existence?

Just imagination, like I said, anthropocentrism.
Some US guys think that jesus was a 2 meter big warrior and when he come back he will fight with his AR-15 and fuck bitches lol. they think jesus is kratos

some americans belive that jesus will have a AR-15 when he come back in armageddon lol.
Those who believe this are idiots. This was something from a branch of Judaism, the Essenes. They were the ones who created this interpretation of “end of the world”. Nonsense, it just fools the cattle.

And jesus is a dead man.

God is the decaying universe

Those who believe this are idiots. This was something from a branch of Judaism, the Essenes. They were the ones who created this interpretation of “end of the world”. Nonsense, it just fools the cattle.

And jesus is a dead man.
They think Jesus come back with his machine gun the new god of war

God is a bullet have mercy on us everyone