Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is FX trading worth it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Title. Thinking of getting into it.

Let's wait for @Transcended Trucel since it's his full time job.
I don't do it anymore as I don't have time too and lazy.
Title. Thinking of getting into it.
you need choose a strategy, test it out, back test it if it works too. Have good profit:loss ratio. take into account taxes. remember to paper test and be certain your strategy works before doing it for real.

once you got a solid strategy, can become kind of a solid stable income. but very few people get to this stage as it can hundreds even thousands of hours.

I don't do it anymore as I don't have time too and lazy.

you need choose a strategy, test it out, back test it if it works too. Have good profit:loss ratio. take into account taxes. remember to paper test and be certain your strategy works before doing it for real.

once you got a solid strategy, can become kind of a solid stable income. but very few people get to this stage as it can hundreds even thousands of hours.
Thanks, I am watching learning tutorials on it on youtube. Hopefully I can come up with something of my own.

I think you need to really know what you're doing in order to make decent returns and not loose all your money.

From what little I know about it the trick a lot of traders use is to bet big for small upward movements that happen in the market at certain times of the day and then get out.

I think you need to really know what you're doing in order to make decent returns and not loose all your money.

From what little I know about it the trick a lot of traders use is to bet big for small upward movements that happen in the market at certain times of the day and then get out.
Cool, I have to learn this thing through.