Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is fucking landwhales = ascending?

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
This shit is not ascending lmao. Fat chicks are fucking disgusting. I can never respect an incel who ascended that way.

That is beastiality

Yeah i fucked a landwhale yesterday and im still posting here:feelsokman:

This shit is not ascending lmao. Fat chicks are fucking disgusting. I can never respect an incel who ascended that way.
Agreed

Lmfao is this a joke. First off, why would anyone fuck a landwhale, she’ll get an ego and expect chads and big dicks because average size won’t get through al her fat :feelsjuice: they deserve to be put in concentration camps tbh

agreed. Imo I'd respect a dog fucker or goat fucker over land whale fucker ngl

It's still ascending, there are many men who would be glad to fuck a morbidly obese foid even if you are repulsed by that thought.

agreed. Imo I'd respect a dog fucker or goat fucker over land whale fucker ngl
if it got so bad for someone that he had to fuck a dog, i would feel bad for him and not even look down on him. a landwhale fucker - i don't even wanna make eye contact with

all the fakecels coming out of the woodworks...

It's not bluepilled. Unpaid sex with any foid is still ascension.

Besides even landwhales get attention from Chad and are hypergamous as any other foid.

Having sex with fat femoid is equal to having sex with pig. That is a bestiality. :feelspuke:
Unpaid with any foid is still ascension
Is raping a femoid or a child considered to be an ascension?

i feel ashamed to say that, but it is ascending bro ,despite how much i dont even want to do that.

Is raping a femoid or a child considered to be an ascension?
No because it's not consensual.

Again, just because you are repulsed by the thought of fucking a fat foid doesn't mean there aren't dudes that would.

Land whales don't want me

Any consensual, non paid sex is ascending in my eyes.

That is not ascension, you will need a Himar system to navigate through all that fat.

If you are fat yourself You can't complain,and by definition any non-paid sex and relationship with a woman means you are no longer incel.

I would do it.
You have to think about something. Say you have been incel for fourty years and get the opportunity to fuck a landwhale...
Would you reject? Knowing that no sane foid would ever touch you?
Are you willing to reject that possibility and just die as an old man?

"incel" is such a nebulous term lmao

Fat chick's are a last resort definitely not ascension worthy

getting any girl to fuck you without paying in my opinion is ascending by default

landwhales are not even human. weakest form of the animals, shame of the primates.

Well I mean, that would be like fucking a walrus. Not sure if that would be considered ascending.

im rejected even by landwhales

I prob wont even be able to get hard