Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is "Friends" the TV-show the apex of NPC-core?

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
All of it is deathly uninteresting to me as it seems to be nothing but regular everyday people drama. Is its popularity caused by NPCs as I think?

Jewish sitcom oversaturated with "laugh tracks" and loved by NPCs.
My score: :feelspuke: out of :feelstastyman:

another show glorifying fornication and promiscuity.

Never watched it but it probably is given how many normies love discussing it and making references to it in conversation

I'm gonna admit that there were a few funny moments but it was still bland compared to other comedy sitcoms. Friends and BBT first properly exposed me to western degenerate culture

yes , absolutely,and i have watched that shit because some classmate told me to.

All of it is deathly uninteresting to me as it seems to be nothing but regular everyday people drama. Is its popularity caused by NPCs as I think?
Hey, give friends it's props, it is the origin of the term "friendzone", so it was a vital part in making beta orbiters and simps start feeling like shit and acknowledging that they are losers.