Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is Forest Gump the most Blackpilled movie?

No he was a lil simp cuck

The most black pilled movie I know of is "Whatever", haven't watched it yet but based on some clips I've seen from the movie and what I know the movie to be about, I don't even think it's debatable lol.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zYL-XylC74

The most black pilled movie I know of is "Whatever", haven't watched it yet but based on some clips I've seen from the movie and what I know the movie to be about, I don't even think it's debatable lol.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zYL-XylC74

How come I have never heard of that movie

Forrest was just 5 iQ lower than normies
Forrests Gumps are everywhere

Forrest Gump wasn't blackpilled, but the movie of his life certainly is.

"Just be endlessly kind, generous, benevolent, and good" theory utterly refuted.

He gets married in the end and has a kid. Giga hope fuel
Holy hell, it's been a long time since I've seen it, I thought he ended up on his own, but still just the same old infinitely benevolent him.

Holy hell, it's been a long time since I've seen it, I thought he ended up on his own, but still just the same old infinitely benevolent him.
Yea but the girl he chased over took advantage of him and was a fucking bitch to him. However I hate to say it but I do kinda see she had issues and yada yada that kinda explain why

Yea but the girl he chased over took advantage of him and was a fucking bitch to him. However I hate to say it but I do kinda see she had issues and yada yada that kinda explain why
Plus although she’s a massive disgusting worthless slutty whore with aids. This movie portrays her nicer than 99% of foids would be to Forrest Gump. Most foids would’ve treated Gump far worse with no excuse of durrr trauma durrrr

yeah, he got dumped by the girlfriend for being a non NT even tho he was kinda good looking.
and she ended with someone who abused her so the movie is really blackpilling.

It’s more cucked and blueballspilled than anything.