Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is finasteride jewish

T

the kurdish loner

Officer
★★★★★
Is finasteride being prescribed to the jews too in israel or is it just made to turn us incels into femboys

I need to really get on finasteride or something similar soon

Castrate the goys and wipe out entire bloodlines heheheheheh
IMG 1267

Finasteride reduces your DHT (to the extent that trans "women" also use it) and hence increases the chance of getting gyno and depression. Minoxidil doesn't have these side effects.
I should look into that one as an alternative

Ru54481 is the perfect alternative . It's a topical dht blocker

I’ll tell you what is jewish: kurdish nationalists who are secular

Finasteride reduces your DHT (to the extent that trans "women" also use it) and hence increases the chance of getting gyno and depression. Minoxidil doesn't have these side effects.

Is finasteride being prescribed to the jews too in israel or is it just made to turn us incels into femboys
Are you asking if the drug is kashrut by halakhic ruling?
Don't ask us ,ask a Rabbi that is a Talmud scholar and knows halakah and what drugs may or may not be kosher!

I'm going to get some

Not the topical version.

yes except they do it to destroy your brain and make you even more depressed and completely dependant on kike pharma to live