Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment IS figures update #2 30/07/2024

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
Second update from my experiment documenting the number of IS users, threads and posts.

previous update here https://incels.is/threads/is-figures-update-22-06-2024.621116

I'll do a third update when i feel like it and when i remember this tbh.
i nearly fucking forgot about my experiment here jfl

how is checking the stats an experiment

how is checking the stats an experiment
people say that inceldom is increasing, so i decided to test this by screencapping and documenting the number of IS members, posts and threads to see how fast it is increasing.
and yes, i know that a lot of the membership numbers are feds, foids and infiltrators, but that kinda shows that inceldom is rising, to the point where the mainstream are beginning to know about it.

people say that inceldom is increasing, so i decided to test this by screencapping and documenting the number of IS members, posts and threads to see how fast increasing.
and yes, i know that a lot of the membership numbers are feds, foids and infiltrators, but that kinda shows that inceldom is rising, to the point where the mainstream are beginning to know about it.
What else did you expect, the number to go down?

people say that inceldom is increasing, so i decided to test this by screencapping and documenting the number of IS members, posts and threads to see how fast it is increasing.
This information is worthless unless you have a larger sample pool and a graph to demonstrate it

This information is worthless unless you have a larger sample pool and a graph to demonstrate it
i know IS isn't the only forum for inkwells, but its the most well known.
and whenever inkwells get made fun of by normies and foids on yt, chinktok and soyddit, they always screencap our threads and posts.
this experiment is strictly one for IS itself.

i know IS isn't the only forum for inkwells, but its the most well known.
and whenever inkwells get made fun of by normies and foids on yt, chinktok and soyddit, they always screencap our threads and posts.
this experiment is strictly one for IS itself.
Nothing burrger