Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Is fesikh culture something one should be proud of?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Sandcels eat rotten fish, they can sustain themselves from food that others are repulsed by, is that something to take pride in? It's like we're a more evolved species.

@RREEEEEEEEE Thoughts?

If you could choose where you would be born, would you choose Egypt?

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: The feseekhpill is too much for me too handle. Fish meat isn't supposed to be pink like that.
Would you fuck the foids at 0:20 right after that was shot? With fesikh still on their breath?
If you could choose where you would be born, would you choose Egypt?
Absolutely not, I'd rather be a street shitting curry.

Would you fuck the foids at 0:20 right after that was shot? With fesikh still on their breath?
The one in the middle was kind of cute. Can I wear a mask? I could say I'm wearing it because of COVID-19.

Norvegians also eat rotten fish, some italians eat cheese with maggots

Cockroaches can sustain themselves off food that isnt even considered food

Sandcels eat rotten fish, they can sustain themselves from food that others are repulsed by, is that something to take pride in? It's like we're a more evolved species.

The Japanese and other Asian and European cultures eat raw and rotten fish, too. The Swedes have surströmming.

What about the surströmming, aka sour fermented fish?
I cannot see the fish, but as long as it does not have the coloring of the feseekh, then it sure is not worse.

you have a lot more to be proud of as an Egyptian
Yeah, you do.
5c34f0f226284image Tomb of horemheb and horus

And even some riceies eat fucking BLOOD PUDDING.

Asian cuisine is much better, and Swedes can eat whatever they want since they're tall and beautiful.
Say what you want, but your chicken and rice with halal sauce is still pretty good.

You should be proud of whatever culture you come from :)

The one in the middle was kind of cute. Can I wear a mask? I could say I'm wearing it because of COVID-19.
What if you couldn't wear a mask, and there had to be lots of kissing?