Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is femcel really a thing?

she should be killed/euthanized asap

yes i think it is. it's more so that females tend to be volcels

Femcel=Volcel, simple as that.

:feelspuke: guess im a volcel then, not even a paper bag would save this

No, she'd probably have some kind of success in dating and sex. Let's say she's a 2/10, she'd probably get more matches on tinder or whatever than a 3-4/10 guy.

Women even if they are disabled beyond belief will still get into relationships with simping men that feel pity towards them. I've seen a lot of burn victim foids with bfs.

>224k likes
women will always be loved no matter what

There's always a simping man willing to have sex with the most deformed looking foid that's just how it is.
there is no fucking way there is any single man with 100% functioning brain want to fuck this goblin

>224k likes
women will always be loved no matter what
"Only women, children, and dogs are loved unconditionally. A man is only loved under the condition that he provide something" ― Chris Rock

Attachments

• mc9.5hank2.jpg
    mc9.5hank2.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 5
No, she'd probably have some kind of success in dating and sex. Let's say she's a 2/10, she'd probably get more matches on tinder or whatever than a 3-4/10 guy.

I remember playing Madness combat when I was younger; quite a few fond memories of that game. I forgot who your character was though, but I do remember one of the villains being a guy called 'The Sheriff' and also a clown guy.

there is no fucking way there is any single man with 100% functioning brain want to fuck this goblin
oh how naive you are.
as long as you have a pulse and a vagina niggas will fuck you.
I bet there are thousands of men with defomorities that would fuck her in a heart beat

I remember playing Madness combat when I was younger; quite a few fond memories of that game. I forgot who your character was though, but I do remember one of the villains being a guy called 'The Sheriff' and also a clown guy.
hank j wimbelton. also a fan of Jebus

I think I already saw this goblin in that Chad's channel who interview all types of truecels.

oh how naive you are.
as long as you have a pulse and a vagina niggas will fuck you.
I bet there are thousands of men with defomorities that would fuck her in a heart beat
people here wont fuck fat women and you are saying men will fuck a women with deformities?

most Femcels are socially anxious women

There will still be a guy out there desperate enough to fuck her

SMV mogs entire forum.

There is no way someone isn't willing to fuck her

at least look at the shit you post

Femcels don't exist. They never have and never will, she'll easily find a man. Right now, go use her pictures, set a tinder account for her and see the amount of matches she gets. It will be x1000 more than anyone on this website.

No. Someone will fuck that.

Next question.

Most ironic GrAY name.

First woman I hairline mog

I don't understand what's going on with her glasses though

Volcel if you wouldn't

juggernaut law
that bitch have a ton of simps in her DMs simping for her and thinking that since she's ugly then she will lower her standards but girls like her are actually the ones that end up iwth HTNs most of the time

In her case yes. All the other femcels I talked to where high tier Beckys adopting the last quirky trend while fishing for simps/compliments. They ALL rejected me and most of them insulting my face.

people here wont fuck fat women and you are saying men will fuck a women with deformities?
re-read my sentence retard
"I bet there are thousands of MEN WITH DEFORMITIES that would fuck her in a heart beat"
and people on this site make up an extremely microscopic of the population. retard.

of course this nigga got a private profile lmfao