Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is female nature inherently evil?

B

basedcel1_

Recruit
★★
For all recorded history men have made their utmost goal to suppress the female.plus All religions faiths (Adam and eve story line).For example there have been authoritative measures in order to prevent females from the accumulation of wealth: women tend to spend on themselves ; women hold 2/3 of debt (us). Women do all they can to usurp the man's position as seen by the feminist waves in the western world. They lobby to kill babies (my body my choice). They financially ruin their loved one (divorce rape). They envy they man's reproductive role (freud's penis envy. As seen by the social experiment: what would you do if you were a man for the day?.). No sane man would want to fucked .

In conclusion the chaos (female) has to be Subjugated by the order (male). Women are inherently evil.

I wanna hear what you lot think.

I just think they're retarded
The that's the majority opinion but I think that it's deliberate whorecrimes under the disguise of the angelic caricature indoctrinated into humanity

Yes

Foids aren't inherently chaotic. In fact they tend to need social conditions of comfort and stability that can only be achieved through a certain kind of fearful conservatism and conformism. Even though they may try privately to enforce a little domestic tyranny, they lack authentic qualities required for projection and leadership.

Males however are more adventurous and tend to take more risks and in the end are the true makers of societal shifts, discoveries, and innovations. There is no male privilege. Males just tend to be more on edge, open to crazy speculations and dead end project that, sometimes, may pay.

Foids aren't inherently chaotic.

Males however are more adventurous and tend to take more risks.
Wow that's true .Yes women tend to chaos and men to order via aid from the eachother. But they are inherently the opposite. I'm just trying to connect the dot

Last edited:
Evil from most sane mens moral viewpoints but mostly ruthlessly opportunistic and lacking in empathy

Yes absolutely. Morality is objective.

Foids have been evil ever since Eve thought she knew better than Adam and God

Yes, but it's not seen as evil because it's a natural feature they have.

Narcissism is also a natural feature foids have.

Yes because of their pickiness in mates.