Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is female friendship greater than male friendship?

iHateLife

iHateLife

Mahou Shoujo
-
Do you know any female that betrayed their gender for a male?

all of them betray each other for Chads, foids have no loyalty

Higher quantity but lower quality.

Friendship in general is trash though. Everyone is looking out for number one and will throw all their "friends" under the bus at the first whiff of higher social status or wealth.

No.They fuck eachother over all the time,constant drama and boyfriend stealing.Both using eachother for popularity.Its pathetic.

Male friends can be like brothers.Ive sprained my leg and had a friend drive all the way to get me because I couldn't walk.
Women wouldn't do that shit.

Women have no sense of cameraderie so they cannot really be friends.

No, femoids are more conformist and homophilic.

It would be very difficult to be friends with someone you develop feelings for, which is what I'm sure would likely happen to an inexperienced guy, which would give her more power in the "friendship"

No having a female friend is the absolute cuckoldry, why would i listen to all their stupid complaints and all the Chads she get railed by without getting nothing in return
It would be very difficult to be friends with someone you develop feelings for, which is what I'm sure would likely happen to an inexperienced guy, which would give her more power in the "friendship"
Also this you'll always end up falling for her in the end(and getting brutally rejected)

It's ridiculous and utter cuckoldry.

No having a female friend is the absolute cuckoldry, why would i listen to all their stupid complaints and all the Chads she get railed by without getting nothing in return

Also this you'll always end up falling for her in the end(and getting brutally rejected)
A real friend wouldn't use you as an emotional tampon

A real friend wouldn't use you as an emotional tampon
They're always like this though, either you are a Chad she fucks or they are just gonna tell you their "problems" and nothing else.And don't you even dare to ask a blowjob or some shit in return or they'll call the police on you

It's only greater if she opens her beef flaps for your seed sausage. You know, to help a friend in need.

Of course not.

Foids would kill eachother for chad tbh

Ive sprained my leg and had a friend drive all the way to get me because I couldn't walk.
Women wouldn't do that shit.

Brutal driver licence pill. Also I would never allow a female to drive me, even if that means I will die.

Friendship in general is trash though. Everyone is looking out for number one and will throw all their "friends" under the bus at the first whiff of higher social status or wealth.
Can’t relate, I’d do anything for my cel friends

If you befriend a foid expecting to get sex or hoping to get laid, then yes it is cuckoldry.

I see no problem with befriending a foid if you get to be one of the guys who gets to fuck.

As far as I understand the stereotype is;
Men go for the quality route and women go for the quantity route.
But tbh there isn't a radical difference between relationships of normie women and normie men.
Us on the other hand...

a lot man :feelstrash: they to loud

Brutal driver licence pill. Also I would never allow a female to drive me, even if that means I will die.
My death rate would be doubled if I let a foid drive me.

Brutal truth. Legit friends are rare as fuck in modern society. In past, people you grow up with will stay with ur entire life but that isn't case anymore.

How can you even fucking think a female could have a better friendship with you than a male best friend? What the fuck?