Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Is FDS just majority niggresses?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Judging from their writing style and terminology (pickmeishas jfl :feelskek:) it seems like they're just black holes salty that Chads and Tyrones prefer white women.

Black foids are the lowest value foids in The West, mainly due to poverty genetics, obesity, and some of the same bone development issues that ruin incels. There are the rare stacyshas and a dark stacysha is better than a stacy... but they are more rare than personal artifacts that belonged to Sultan Mahmud of Ghazni...

most posters on FDS are from trufemcels and they r BLACK

What's FDS tbh

Good theory, white foids just seem to use Instagram, black foids seems to like forums, they all are probably from Lipstick Alley :lul:

What's FDS tbh

r/ FemaleDatingStrategy

Reddit.

Judging from their writing style and terminology (pickmeishas jfl :feelskek:) it seems like they're just black holes salty that Chads and Tyrones prefer white women.

Yep it seems to be filled with angry black chicks :feelskek:

It's toxic as hell but still hasn't been shut down. I wonder why :rolleyes:

Because there’s a fucking axe wound between their legs

Because towards men, even full-scale homicidal hatred is normal, didn't you know?

Whereas being even slightly critical of women is punishable, as evidenced by the quarantining of r/MGTOW.

Most likely yes

We are just one in the same- undesirable fucks needing to cope. They are just lucky women aren't taken seriously as a threat, so they get to stay on reddit

Even black foids do get lots of attention if they're not landwhales.

I'm assuming all of FDS posters are obese.

Last edited:
Only Chad. Tyrone can’t give them a mutt child.

We are just one in the same- undesirable fucks needing to cope. They are just lucky women aren't taken seriously as a threat, so they get to stay on reddit
Nah they could easily get some normie but they only want Chad. There are no female incels.

Nah they could easily get some normie but they only want Chad. There are no female incels.
According to their logic, their standards are sky high, just so they not end up getting hurt. I actually somewhat agree that it's better to keep the standards ridiculously ideal rather than tease uggos as if they stood a chance, waste time, and hurt people.

Actually I take that back. Their ridiculous standards still end up hurting bottom barrel men, since they were NEVER given a shot.

It's very likely. Black foids are too stupid to pretend they aren't hypergamous whores.

According to their logic, their standards are sky high, just so they not end up getting hurt. I actually somewhat agree that it's better to keep the standards ridiculously ideal rather than tease uggos as if they stood a chance, waste time, and hurt people.

Actually I take that back. Their ridiculous standards still end up hurting bottom barrel men, since they were NEVER given a shot.
Chad treats them like shit because he can and they still come back for more. None of this would happen if they just went for their looksmatch instead.

"Them black men don't want strong women!"

Judging by how low-IQ the posts are, I'd say yeah there are a lot of really salty nappy-headed women on there. And other minorities and fatties of course.

Don’t know but black foids tend to have nice ( . Y . )

Why are so many black chicks on reddit?

Why are so many black chicks on reddit?
probably a lot of those "black chicks" are white SJWs LARPing since they fetishize/worship a) females and b) blacks and want to make the site seem more female and "PoC" so they can say they hang around a site that isn't full of white males like most normies sees reddit as being.

Probably not. Are most incels bodybuilders because good chunk of our slang comes from misc?

I don't know. Reddit is majority white. Hard to imagine a reddit sub would be mainly black women unless it's clearly meant exclusively for black women. I have seen white women posting there. I think it's just that black women meme on twitter and their terminology has caught on.

I don't know. Reddit is majority white. Hard to imagine a reddit sub would be mainly black women unless it's clearly meant exclusively for black women. I have seen white women posting there. I think it's just that black women meme on twitter and their terminology has caught on.

Probably lots of obese white foids there too.

Just overweight mentally unstable feminists, white ones too probably.

they're just black holes salty that Chads and Tyrones prefer white women.

I wonder why that is. As a BlackCel myself I find this very interesting. I've attempted to date black foids in the past to see if what I was calling inceldom was simply me being the bottom of the barrel for white women (I'm extremely average looking compared to the Tyrones they would even consider dating). But it never worked out, I was always flat out rejected because I was not "like them". I was always rejected because I was a black man that acted "too white" and "not black enough" yet was too undersirable for white foids. I couldn't even try a latina/brown foid because my beta ass couldn't handle their dominating personalities. So you see, I'm a living paradox. Blacks don't want me because I'm not black enough and white foids don't want me because I'm too black. Any BlackCels in here feel the same?

U
I wonder why that is. As a BlackCel myself I find this very interesting. I've attempted to date black foids in the past to see if what I was calling inceldom was simply me being the bottom of the barrel for white women (I'm extremely average looking compared to the Tyrones they would even consider dating). But it never worked out, I was always flat out rejected because I was not "like them". I was always rejected because I was a black man that acted "too white" and "not black enough" yet was too undersirable for white foids. I couldn't even try a latina/brown foid because my beta ass couldn't handle their dominating personalities. So you see, I'm a living paradox. Blacks don't want me because I'm not black enough and white foids don't want me because I'm too black. Any BlackCels in here feel the same?
Ur just an ugly blacky coping.

I wouldn't doubt it. Sheboons are know for their lack of decency and education.

I wouldn't doubt it. Sheboons are know for their lack of decency and education.
It might have started out with majority black women.
The sub apparently took a more turn toward being in your face and deliberately offensive after SheraSeven1 took over there.

And lol so many of the original mods there used to post on purplepilldebate with the bluepill flair while dismissing ugly low status male's issues wholesale. Not surprised that this is the other end of radicalization that bluepillers go through tbh

I think the thought leaders are black like OGJammies, and they all take a cue from the original FDS youtuber SheRaSeven, who is also black. But I also remember someone posted a buncha screenshots of FDS selfies, and most of them were surprisingly white.

I think their racial demographics are kind of similar to ours, where it's half white half minority. The minorities tend to be the most annoying/outspoken ones on forums, and the whites are generally more fearless when it comes to low-inhib maxxing/ putting pics & vids of themselves on the internet

mostly sheboons and landwhales from what I can tell.

Correct. It's pretty much lipstickalley made a subreddit. If people knew they were majority black they would stop caring about their opinion.
Someone recently described lipstick alley as Stormfront for black women, and I kek'd at how accurate that is.

FDS = bottom of the barrel foids who want chad by only providing their overvalued vagina

It is very likely that negresses are over-represented among disaffected foids like FDS, and, that besides this, non-Black foids pick up on Black styles of writing and speaking as foids in general become more masculine and more grandiose as a consequence of feminism.

It is not just White male teenagers who larp as niggers, but White foids who larp as negresses. I have seen this with my own eyes, as well as on apps like Tik-Tok, and it says a lot about the cultural hegemony.

IRL pics that leaked from FDS showed that they are mostly white

i dunno what they are even “discussing” there. seems like it’s just yet another sub to shit on ugly men.

Fds jfl

Here's one of their users. They have an instagram page now and if you look up who liked the memes there you get a really good impression what kind of women thinks that she deserves billionaire gigachad.

doubt it, most black women dont use the internet

Probably just white foids tryna fit in white black culture

There is no such thing as an undesirable woman.

There is no such thing as an undesirable woman.
Undesirable to gigaChads is what a femoid means when she says that she is undesirable.

Because as far as femoids are concerned, the rest of us don't exist.

Undesirable to gigaChads is what a femoid means when she says that she is undesirable.

Because as far as femoids are concerned, the rest of us don't exist.
Yep