Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is fallout a trannygame?

Nah, if it was a tranny woke game, the devs wouldn't be allowed to add Caesar's based legion to the game. Degenerates like that thing belong on the cross

View: https://youtu.be/w0vIybiy0XM

Last edited:
If I had a twitter account I would tell her she would be crucified under the legion and rightfully so.

They’re just acting like they actually love Fallout New Vegas but they’re larping and trying to seem like they’re real Gaymers too.
i was about to make a post about it yesterday but i fell asleep

idk why 41%ers are trying to associate themselves with fallout nv tbh. it's a pretty popular game among autists so it's not surprising some of them trooned out I guess.

Is fallout a trannygame?​

in February 2022 a KYM article about this was published explaining:

apparently it's based on insecure trannies getting butthurt about the character Tabitha being a charicature of how ugly MtFs tend to be

Tab

So basically this caused a backlash with the more reasonable trannies getting sick of the whining and victim complex, with one positing "If trans people want to be accepted into our society, they should accept that they are not always going to be portrayed as good guys" and another saying "It's like people are looking for stuff to get offended at"

This caused man of them to simply accept and celebrate Fallout despite the Tabitha parody.

Plus apparently it's very customizable and you can make gay characters or something, I dunno. I still haven't played the 1st one and I intend to do this in order.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back