Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Fallout 4 a boring game?

Corvus The Cuckold

Corvus The Cuckold

Trump
★★★★★
I played it and only got to level 5. Does it get better or is the whole game shit?

i dropped it after 20 hours of gameplay

I tried it twice. On the first one my HDD died, didn't have a backup or cloud saving because piracy and was too lazy to restart (I had barely made it to the big city). On the second playthrough I made it to the giant mirelurk boss and dropped it because the game was just boring. Hated the new leveling system, very few dialogue options and too much focus on random settlements and crafting.

Tried it 2-3 times, every time it gets boring.

Game is too big without enough stuff to justify it's size. I would explore for hrs without anything mildly interesting appearing. Awful dei game

More fun than Bitcher 3 that's for sure but story is total trash so only play it like Borderlands 2 after you installed a shitload of mods.

the whole franchise is pathetic

this game is overated
Yeah, it was graphically upgraded but gameplay wise it was worse than 3 and New Vegas, also the settlements werent fun at all, it was a drag to set them up.

More fun than Bitcher 3 that's for sure but story is total trash so only play it like Borderlands 2 after you installed a shitload of mods.
I heard the witcher 3 was really good. I just downloaded it but haven’t played yet.

Its mediocre and every game since then has gotten worse but normies will still eat the slop

Never played it. I remember the pre-release hype for it though.

its alright, not amazing not bad. fun game to collect, explore, and pass time in.

It’s very blend and mediocre. All the charm and soul of the previous titles feel sucked out of this one. Every character with whom the game wants you to desperately interact is a two dimensional paper caricature.

I played it and only got to level 5. Does it get better or is the whole game shit?
nah, story is mid, but the exploration, combat, gameplay and overall atmosphere grows on you, Fallout 4 is an acquired taste tbh, unlike NV which almost everyone would like.