Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is FaceApp designed to promote transexualism?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
It makes ugly men think they'd look better as a female, they want more ugly men to transition.
agrg2.jpg

Its probably some devcel trying to moneymax by selling data to china.

It makes ugly men think they'd look better as a female, they want more ugly men to transition.
agrg2.jpg
Maybe, dunno but it reveals that with the same face but born as a foid your life would be a hell of a lot easier.

Maybe, dunno but it reveals that with the same face but born as a foid your life would be a hell of a lot easier.
these apps are not at all representative of what you would look like with XX chromosomes though. they specifically design it so that the gender swapped version has very attractive/feminine features

these apps are not at all representative of what you would look like with XX chromosomes though. they specifically design it so that the gender swapped version has very attractive/feminine features
My female version is still ugly af.

I only see makeup around eye area with bigger eye exposure, long hair, blush, foundation & lipstick with a smaller rounded lower third, scrawnier neck too.

Someone thought it was a cool idea they can make money on.

A 2/10 landwhale foid SMVmogs Chad from Mumbai to New York and back.

There really is no massive difference between male and female.

Nah, just the people over at FaceApp trying to collect new updated photos from their users. They'll continually roll out new features and astroturf viral trends to collect new pictures every 2 years to train their advanced facial recognition AI for mass surveillance, customer recognition and other business intelligence and security purposes.

They need you to use the FaceApp phone app for this so they can plunder your other data as well.

@tehgymcel420 Shut up!

That female blackops bitch is making me horny!!!!!

agrg2.jpg
If you’re willing to cut your dick off and act like a cunt because of an app you’re just retarded

If you’re willing to cut your dick off and act like a cunt because of an app you’re just retarded
What makes people do it then?

I want women to transistion to men, they'd all be ugly manlets and rope haha

Almost everyone would be more atractive as a female cuz... surprise. Women are just more atractive than men.

OMFG What kind of aliens is that? lmao.
Blackops2Stacy

For me its weird, I look like a deformed baby absolutely no saving my ogre looks

My female version looks psycho
My female version looks psycho

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back