Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is eye area really that important?

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
I often see many blackpillers stressing the importance of the eye area but in my experience, I saw guys with a mediocre eye area still slaying. Besides real hunter eyes are generally rare so that makes me wonder if it truly is as important

i'll shut up about this

Of course it's important. Why is this even a question? I've seen guy with otherwise good faces and jaws that look ugly because of negative canthal tilt and bulgy eyes

I think good jaw is better than good eye area

Yes imo. Guys like tom cruise or clint Eastwoods son would look meh without their eye area. Even guys without the muh hunter eyes like Eminem, Daniel Redcliff and Elijah Wood would be cels without their eyes.

I think good jaw is better than good eye area
I agree with that. As long as you don't have prey eyes and have a well developed jaw you are pretty much good to go

I agree with that. As long as you don't have prey eyes and have a well developed jaw you are pretty much good to go
Yeah and also u can still get away with prey eyes if you have mogger jaw development, but it's almost impossible to get away with a recessed chin even if you have mogger area

I often see many blackpillers stressing the importance of the eye area but in my experience, I saw guys with a mediocre eye area still slaying. Besides real hunter eyes are generally rare so that makes me wonder if it truly is as important
nope. some niggas are slayers and have round eyes...

Definitely. At least jaw can somewhat easily be fixed with surgery, surgery for eye area is way less common, more expensive and more risky

Yeah, my eye area is fucked but I'd still look ugly even with blue hunter eyes, because the rest of my face is also terrible.

By far the most important feature

If you have noticeable negative canthal tilt, or eyes which protrude out of your skull, or the stereotypical narrow chink eyes with eyebrows far above your eyes, then you might as well get castrated. As long you don't have these flaws, your eye area is decent enough and your other facial features start being brought into play.

Attachments

• chink eyes.PNG
    chink eyes.PNG
    107.9 KB · Views: 12
  • bug eyes.PNG
    bug eyes.PNG
    389.6 KB · Views: 12
  • nct.PNG
    nct.PNG
    161.3 KB · Views: 12
The rule is that it's very important. There are exceptions but they are exceptions. Timothe chalamet is an exception with NCT but he's still considered hot. Again, he is an exception, not the rule.

Your eyes are the first thing people see, so yes they are major. Then we work our way down: the nose, midface, and jaw. I am not ranking the most important features of a face, but the order of how we analyze a person's face.

Last edited:
It is the most important facial trait, it comes even before jaw, harmony, midface, hair etc.

Eye area and acne are basically the reason I'm incel instead of Chadrigues.

Yeah it's important. Pretty much everything about your face is important

The rule is that it's very important. There are exceptions but they are exceptions. Timothe chalamet is an exception with NCT but he's still considered hot. Again, he is an exception, not the rule.

Give a normie good hunter eyes and they get into chadlite-Chad territory

If you have noticeable negative canthal tilt, or eyes which protrude out of your skull, or the stereotypical narrow chink eyes with eyebrows far above your eyes, then you might as well get castrated. As long you don't have these flaws, your eye area is decent enough and your other facial features start being brought into play.
That 3rd picture is broootal, he has a tiktok and he got harassed for having NCT during the "looksmaxxing" cringetok era, he made a video about how "NCT doesn't matter" in response to a comment from someone saying he is unlovable or something, and prefaced the video by saying "FYI I have never had a partner"

I honestly wouldn't think he would be an incel, maybe a betabux to some 3rd world female. Pretty sure he isn't fully NT tho, his response wreaked of sperg