Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is everyone here KHHV?

Poll

• Kissed

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Hugged

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Held Hands

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • KHHV

Votes: 17 63.0%

• Total voters
VindalooCell

VindalooCell

Streetshitter Supreme
★★★★★
Has anyone even come close?

I am but where's the poll

Yes and no.
I just remembered this swimming group I used to go to when I was 7, and this girl would always say she fancies me, weird memory that popped up tbh.

Last edited:
Stop with these threads. Results are always suifuel.

I honestly just realised the gravity of this, that even at age almost 21, I have never held a girls hand (outside this school dancing practice we had to do in PE)
I never had anything like that

I never had anything like that
I was just thinking, never though of it this way (I only recently found out what KHHV stands for tbh) and was just surprised at how people had lost their virginity at age 16, while I am to this day KHHV.

KHHV in early stages of life is depressing, it feels like you lacked one important thing as a human.
KHHV when you are old, means either you succumbed into schizoprhenia or just nihilist.
Nihilist here.

KHHV in early stages of life is depressing, it feels like you lacked one important thing as a human.
KHHV when you are old, means either you succumbed into schizoprhenia or just nihilist.
Nihilist here.
Yes, I get that feeling a lot these days, the entire thing about sex is the psychological factor, of a woman choosing to do this or that with you, not the physical feeling itself, apparently masturbating feels better anyway.

Must be a huge confidence boost

I certainly am a KHHV , women have been sending negative reinforcement my way since 5 yrs old.

I voted KHHV but I actually have hugged once but it was a kind of forced hug because of social pressure so I don't count it

Apparently 14 people need to be banned
i am a literal KHHV at 21

KHHDV here -- I've always stayed away from girls as much as possible. In my case, there's no benefit approaching.