Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Is everyone going to the gym ? Why do all men arm mog me ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★★★★
Take any average joe, any boomer, including those that are lazy and with a massive beer belly : they'll arm mog me.

Like, their elbow, their wrist, their forearm : everything.

They're just bigger, stronger, larger.

The only thing that's big in me is my belly and my ass and my double chin.

Everything else is skinny and unbalanced.

Is everyone going to the gym or doing yard work or am I just genetically doomed ?

It could be either of those options

No man you just have shit frame.
I've been lifting for almost a year now and I get sizemogged (wrist and shoulder width) by my untrained relatives and cousins.
It was over before it began.

Roid or don't bother at all.

Better skeletal robustness. Just genetics for the most part combined with working out or other physical activity.

I go to the gym but I don't workout much. I use steroids so I don't need to workout much.

Go to the gym nigga

How old are you?

genetics + everyone goes to the gym these days

Just inject already and work out thats what im gonna do this winter

same i think i might do it too
my dick is small already might as well
doesnt reduce dick size just that of the testes

try to improve T-levels - start with fixing your metabolism; eat animal protein; take meds or hormone pills like aromatase inhibitors or SERMs to reduce estrogen in body and if you feel like that take testosterone injections; exercise and run or jog etc

doesnt reduce dick size just that of the testes

try to improve T-levels - start with fixing your metabolism; eat animal protein; take meds or hormone pills like aromatase inhibitors or SERMs to reduce estrogen in body and if you feel like that take testosterone injections; exercise and run or jog etc
well damn i guess im doing it:feelsokman:

well damn i guess im doing it:feelsokman:
bro do some research though apparently if you take some other supplements or shit alongside your testes dont get affected ask @aswellfella hes been blasting roids for a while now

I haven't done enough research but from what I know you only bald if you have the gene for it.
Can you tell me what gene so I can do some research on it?

I'm in the same boat. I have a shit frame. But I still wanna get to like about 75-80kg lean so that I at least look like I have a man's body instead of being a literal twig.

Can you tell me what gene so I can do some research on it?
I meant if your family is already susceptible to balding, or if you take retarded high doses.
Read this when you have the time.

genetics due to frame

Yes, everyone works out now. No, there's no gym (or even steroids) for your bones. Yes, genetics is everything.

The small window in which small men could lift themselves above slightly bigger men is long gone.

Last edited:
bro do some research though apparently if you take some other supplements or shit alongside your testes dont get affected ask @aswellfella hes been blasting roids for a while now
oh! Shit! Is this what called me out?

being a framecel is suifuel i get strength mogged by geriatric old men