Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is every jew rich and powerful?

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
@Copexodius Maximus

No but all Jews are sexhavers, arguably worse

just the 1%, basically half of the jewish population, you know, they have a good network, they only hire jews, wallstreet is full of jews

there are different kinds of jews

Only Ashkenazi kikes are all powerful and rich.

Only Ashkenazi kikes are all powerful and rich.
Not true. It's only when they're a minority. When you look at Israel, a state that is majority Jewish, its living standards are just better than its neighbours, but they're still not as good as Northern European countries.

All the Jews where I live are near the beachside in their rich estates, I talked to a Jew on Discord from the same city I'm in and he called himself not rich despite being in a suburb with one of the most expensive housing estates in the whole country.

No, but they all have a corrupt spirit

i believe so.

Jew obsessed fag thread, number 56000.

All Jews have contempt for all Goyim and believe that they will be your masters and you their slaves.
Their whole identity is built upon that belief.

All Jews have contempt for all Goyim and believe that they will be your masters and you their slaves.
Their whole identity is built upon that belief.
@Copexodius Maximus do you feel this way too?

KEK

Don't put him in an awkward spot. You already know the theological answer.

It’s a cope of our ancestors who developed an inferiority complex due to getting mogged by all the sand nigger civilizations around them like Babylon, Egypt, Assyria, Persia, etc. “You are being mogged due to not following God hard enough bro, but one day we will mog them:feels:”. If they didn’t cope this hard, there would be mass suicides I would imagine.

It’s a cope of our ancestors who developed an inferiority complex due to getting mogged by all the sand nigger civilizations around them like Babylon, Egypt, Assyria, Persia, etc. “You are being mogged due to not following God hard enough bro, but one day we will mog them:feels:”. If they didn’t cope this hard, there would be mass suicides I would imagine.
Ah I see. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:Enlightening. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic: