Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is europe getting saved?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Far right leaders are winning in europe and abroad left and right with the recent example of Geert Wilders in the netherlands and Javier Milei in Argentinia, it seems that the vast majority of people are done with leftshits.

How do stormfrontcels feel about the current zeitgeist shift? Is it over? Or are we so back?

Screenshot 20231123 201140 TikTok

read spengler you can only stall a civilization's downfall not prevent it, it's over

No, its a psyop and based people like me have called this happening for years

Its just to convince men, just enough, that there is hope, and when the next jew war happens they will be convinced to fight

getting rid of shitskins will be impossible, pigskins will inevitably get replaced unless they elect a pro-nazi leader who prompts a niggerkilling campaign nationwide.

too late. too many immigrant its over

getting rid of shitskins will be impossible, pigskins will inevitably get replaced unless they elect a pro-nazi leader who prompts a niggerkilling campaign nationwide.
in other words it'll never happen

It’s not enough to just stop immigration, the damage has been done. Remigration is needed

Shitskins are kinda like the orcs in warhammer 40K. Once they spread their spores on a planet it's impossible to get rid of them.

The only way is to destroy the planet. Nuclear holocaust NOW!

The Argentinian ancap Jew

Shitskins are kinda like the orcs in warhammer 40K. Once they spread their spores on a planet it's impossible to get rid of them.

The only way is to destroy the planet. Nuclear holocaust NOW!
:yes: :yes:

It’s not enough to just stop immigration, the damage has been done. Remigration is needed
If that is the case then it's over. You'll never get naturalised citizens to hop on a plane to their shithole of origin. Unless of course you use violence, which I doubt will ever have wide spread support.

France is probably next with Le Pen/Zemmour.

Poland has a liberal government but they are still anti immigration.

read spengler you can only stall a civilization's downfall not prevent it, it's over
True, but even if the civilization falls the race must survive. Rome fell milennia ago but Meds still exist, white genes just need to be preserved even if the modern West falls

The Argentinian ancap Jew
I am so curious how Argentina is going to end up if he actually goes trough with his promise. It's either going to be a miracle or a disaster. No in-between.

none of those are far right

Its a decoy to distract the goyims and make them feel safe

Seeing leftoids seethe is a good cope and I needed a good cope.

So yeah definitely a whitepill but we have a long way to go.

Stall... only for so long. The Western culture is dying in the same 1000-year time framework as any other culture that came before it anywhere else.

I also recomment Glubb's "fate of empires" for another take on the historical / political cycle.

politicians look like inhuman cartoon villains

No, its a psyop and based people like me have called this happening for years

Its just to convince men, just enough, that there is hope, and when the next jew war happens they will be convinced to fight

These "far right leaders" are going to be like Donald Trump, just a figure head to make it look like there is some sort of hope and political opposition against leftist, kikes.

Only until a genius comes along and solves the problem of civilization being prone to collapse. It might take centuries for that to happen, but a bright mind could somehow devise a method to deter civilizational collapse.

One could be fed false hope, but if Trump couldn’t make any headway i doubt any eurocuck politicians will

Stall... only for so long. The Western culture is dying in the same 1000-year time framework as any other culture that came before it anywhere else.

I also recomment Glubb's "fate of empires" for another take on the historical / political cycle.
Have you read Alexis de Tocquevill? I've not read his works, just commentaries on them.

Only until a genius comes along and solves the problem of civilization being prone to collapse. It might take centuries for that to happen, but a bright mind could somehow devise a method to deter civilizational collapse.
After hundreds of years we were getting close to solving the problem but the the Internet was invented.