Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is ERs manifesto worth reading?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Never read it before

Is it worth it

Also if it is can ya tell me when 2 go 4 it

On the first page he calls it a "magnificient story"

It 100% is. That should be a mandatory read before anyone posts here

it should be mandatory to read it.

If you wouldn't read St.Elliot's manifesto, you would reply "TL;DR" to the manifesto of someone here.

It's a brutal and based manifesto. Put on some music, smoke some weed and read it sometime.

smoke some weed
I fucking wish.

I literally have no idea where the fuck you buy drugs.

Im so ostracized from society I don't know how anything works in dis world fam.

How is it even possible to find out where to get it from? (Without any social connections)

I fucking wish.

I literally have no idea where the fuck you buy drugs.

Im so ostracized from society I don't know how anything works in dis world fam.

How is it even possible to find out where to get it from? (Without any social connections)
It's harder in the UK.

Where I live, you can just get permission from a doctor if you have ADHD or sleep issues and then you can go to a shop and get some. It's pricey though, I actually miss the old days when a lot of people had "good commercial" which was good value for the price despite not being sticky as glue and not filling the room with aroma by just existing.

Try asking random Muslim men in their 20s you see smoking cigarettes on the street. They should be able to help you.

just listen to it on youtube

no he was fakecel

I don't read anything, I just look at the title and imagine the content

Not a fan of this guys reading but apparently YouTube deleted all the other versions

7:03:10 The famous Starbucks Latte event. I wish I could be that low inhib as him.

Last edited:
I listened to a best of selection and it was rreally interesting. If you call yourself an incel you should at least know the legacy.

Yes - I think it is. It will give you a better understanding of him.

I'm a few years older than Elliot but his manifesto talks about his childhood and seen as we both grew up in the 90's it was quite nostalgic. I believe it will hold historical weight in the future when people want to know what growing up in our time was like.

One thing to consider is Elliot Rodger may be considered an Incel killer but the Incel community was very fringe and virtually unknown in 2014. Forever Alone was still a meme to an extent but there were places like Wizardchan and 4chan where ForeverAlones posted. It was only around 2014 that the ForeverAlone subreddit started to take off. He used to post on PUAhate but the word Incel was very niche - at the time when i got into this sort of environment around 2010. Back then Loveshy and Dr Brian Gilmartins book was more popular - I posted for a time on the original Incel forum which was a bunch of soy boys and passive aggressive bitches who banned me.

The manosphere really has taken off in the last 5 years or so. 2014 seems like another life time ago.

Not a fan of this guys reading but apparently YouTube deleted all the other versions

yeah there was a really good one but its gone, it just feels like this guy is trying way too hard and his voice is kind of annoying

Yes, absolutely.

Elliot Rodger
@Master this is so incredibally high iq this reply alone deserves to pinned in its own new section of the forum like a hall of fame for the most intelligent replies ever said

You can listen through it read aloud on youtube. The better recitation was unfortunately lost as I was approaching the final chapters.
The beginning and the final chapters are the most interesting. He makes himself very understandable if you take into account that his jealousy and sadism took years of rejection and pain to grow.

He was such a tragic figure.

Meme3795

You can listen through it read aloud on youtube. The better recitation was unfortunately lost as I was approaching the final chapters.
The beginning and the final chapters are the most interesting. He makes himself very understandable if you take into account that his jealousy and sadism took years of rejection and pain to grow.

He was such a tragic figure.

View attachment 271285
Where's the better recitation?? Can I find that anywhere??

Where's the better recitation?? Can I find that anywhere??

It's that of basedschaman. The other big one on youtube is much more dramatic and worse for hours of listening.
It's this one. You could probably find the version by basedschaman, perhaps even on this forum. I don't know where though.

It's that of basedschaman. The other big one on youtube is much more dramatic and worse for hours of listening.
It's this one. You could probably find the version by basedschaman, perhaps even on this forum. I don't know where though.
Wait so is the one you linked the good one or bad one?

Fucking Jews. Im sorry but I ain't listening to a 10hr vid if it's shit.

Did no one reupload the good version?? Is it not anywhere else??

The one I linked is still his manifesto read aloud. The good version has probably been downloaded by several people; you could try making a post about it.

I agree that Jews are very jewy and behind all these things.

give it a try

The one I linked is still his manifesto read aloud. The good version has probably been downloaded by several people; you could try making a post about it.

I agree that Jews are very jewy and behind all these things.
Ye guess I'll have to listen to the bad version then

I preferred basedshamans reading of it tbh. He has a way better voice.

Absolutely, I've always hated reading, never finished a book in my life, but there's something about the manifesto that it just captivates you and makes you want to keep reading it till the end.

Definitely, I don't read, but I read every page, and the shit he goes through, some of it will relate to all of us.
I only regret waiting till a year after taking (being forced) the blackpill to read My twisted life

Yes, I read through the whole thing, and I never read boring crap like other people's manifestos/autobiographies/whatnot.

i read on school at class, legit shit son

Very much so, yes