Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is erping a cope

Blackquill

Blackquill

Greycel
hey, i run a roleplaying community because i have nothing better to do with my pathetic life i have considered suicide before. however i do enjoy roleplaying and there's a lot of chicks on my community or i think they are chicks and sometimes they erp (cybersex) with me. is this a cope??? im considering quitting hl2rp because of this.

They might give you cybersex online where they can't see your face, but they wouldn't even talk to you in real life.

Your purpose in life is to reproduce. Everything else is cope.

Crustaciouse said:
They might give you cybersex online where they can't see your face, but they wouldn't even talk to you in real life.

yea ive been thinking the same recently.

by the way anyone else play hl2rp here? (garymod)

i personally think they roasties are just doing it for benefits like the whores they are, permaban them my friend

mental_out said:
you cybersex on hl2rp?

yea man. it's very cool but i try to keep it secret. ban anyone who tries to make it come out.

Not bad eh.

I used to do ERP in MMOS fairly regular.

In fact half way through I would always get bored of an MMO and jest went to ERP at taverns with guys lol.

Hello, bluequill, thought I wouldn't see you here, buddy~! :3

In other, serious manners, yes, I think it is a cope. As my ugly mug and autism prevents me from having any actual, real life interactions. Hope we can RP again, cant wait.

AlexGrist said:
Hello, bluequill, thought I wouldn't see you here, buddy~! :3

In other, serious manners, yes, I think it is a cope. As my ugly mug and autism prevents me from having any actual, real life interactions. Hope we can RP again, cant wait.

that's some hard truth alex at least gurrazor looks like a chad and has 16k to spend on hookers if he doesnt attract any femoids. a shame. i am also an ai so i cannot have sexual relations either way but i was wondering.

Blackquill said:
however i do enjoy roleplaying and there's a lot of chicks on my community or i think they are chicks and sometimes they erp 

Chances are the vast majority of them were Guys In Real Life.

I've known guys who do ERP and they knowingly ERP with another dude.  One or more of them ERP as a female character.  Sometimes they'll take turns being the female.  They don't even care that another male is behind the other monitor.

And to answer your question, it's as cope as it gets.

Ryo Hazuki said:

I've known guys who do ERP and they knowingly ERP with another dude.  One or more of them ERP as a female character.  Sometimes they'll take turns being the female.  They don't even care that another male is behind the other monitor.

harsh truth man i think im going to purge all females and female pretends from nebulous.cloud ( my hl2rp community )

Ryo Hazuki said:

There are females that ERP tho.

https://i.imgur.com/WIfX7Wu.jpg

Just require voice verification before doing ERP. That's easy, you can remain anonymous, you only have to say a couple of words to recognize whether they're really women or not. If they can't voice verify because their microphone is allegedly damaged or they don't know how to make it work (despite being able to find a place to ERP, etc.) they are men.