Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is ER a sub5?

Is ER a sub5?

• YES

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • NO

Votes: 23 57.5%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Is ER a sub5?

yes he looks like this

Fuck no, i'd even argue he was facially bit above average. What really made him so repulsive to foids were his 5'7 stature and severe awtism imho

in terms of SMV, yes a sub-5

in terms of face, no

He was 3. The main reason behind his inceldom was him being underweight, autist and effeminate. He looked feminine even for rice standards.
He was indeed a sub-5.

He was 3. The main reason behind his inceldom was him being underweight, autist and effeminate. He looked feminine even for rice standards.
He was indeed a sub-5.
cope

he was a 5

He was blonde stacy only he could have a gf for sure he mog me to death :lul::lul:

Most definitely sub5. He's an Asian dude in the eyes of foids. Just like how a light skinned black guy like Steph Curry is still a nigger to foids.

Theres no such thing as a hapa male or mulatto male to foids. They're still chinks and niggers to foids. I was in college just a couple of years before ER as an Asian dude and went through exactly the same thing. Foids literally avoid you and give you mean bitchy stares just because you happen to be an Asian dude. Foids are racist pieces of shit absolutely no doubt about it.

And lemme add (I've said this before), he had an ultra feminine looking ugly face. Gay ass ugly full lips. You literally cannot tell if he was a dude or a foid. If ER were to wear a wig and put on some makeup.

Someone please post that pic of ER turned into a noodlewhore foid with some photoshop. I can't find it.

The fact that so many of you guys consider him not a sub5 is not surprising. You have no idea how life is like for the average (especially below average) Asian dude. Foids just don't remotely consider you at all whatsoever.

There are tons of full blooded Asian dudes with more masculine looking faces/bodies than ER. Like misogynist curry said, even by Asian standards, ER was a feminine looking lady boy with his face and framelet body.

Last edited:
Most definitely sub5. He's an Asian dude in the eyes of foids. Just like how a light skinned black guy like Steph Curry is still a nigger to foids.

Theres no such thing as a hapa male or mulatto male to foids. They're still chinks and niggers to foids. I was in college just a couple of years before ER as an Asian dude and went through exactly the same thing. Foids literally avoid you and give you mean bitchy stares just because you happen to be an Asian dude. Foids are racist pieces of shit absolutely no doubt about it.

And lemme add (I've said this before), he had an ultra feminine looking ugly face. Gay ass ugly full lips. You literally cannot tell if he was a dude or a foid. If ER were to wear a wig and put on some makeup.

Someone please post that pic of ER turned into a noodlewhore foid with some photoshop. I can't find it.

The fact that so many of you guys consider him not a sub5 is not surprising. You have no idea how life is like for the average (especially below average) Asian dude. Foids just don't remotely consider you at all whatsoever.

There are tons of full blooded Asian dudes with more masculine looking faces/bodies than ER. Like misogynist curry said, even by Asian standards, ER was a feminine looking lady boy with his face and framelet body.
but he is better than the average Asian

but he is better than the average Asian
A lot of hapa males are a bit better off than the average rice male especially if they can come off as looking hispanic. But not ER.

He was below average height and face when compared to the men in his area.

So yeah, sub-5

he was a locationcel who could've eastcoastmaxxed, asian phenoytpes are rare and he'd probably be mistaken as hawaiian

California isn’t white chads

It’s 50 million people, mostly Mexicans these days and a lot of Asians

Yes, but they all have to compete with White Chad's. Even White Mexican Chad's mog the Indío equivalent.

Regarding OP.

I'm going to take one out of Wheat Waffles' videos here "it doesn't matter what anyone says, the only metric that matters is how [toilets] treat you".

So it doesn't matter if every Incels.is user, Looksmax.org user, and even every toilet in the world calls you Adonis, if they treat you like Quasimodo you are Quasimodo. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

he was a locationcel who could've eastcoastmaxxed, asian phenoytpes are rare and he'd probably be mistaken as hawaiian

He could have made it in Asia like his father. In Hanoi I met a short brown Moluccan man who just looked like a brown version of a Vietnamese person that still managed to slay simply because Noodlewhores think "any foreigner is better than our men", probably because they have a hyper-collectivist society and any female social outcasts will throw themselves on foreigners, as long as they're not Black Africans. :feelswhat::blackpill:

Yes he had an ugly feminine face was below average height in California was skinny and not NT

He could have made it in Asia like his father. In Hanoi I met a short brown Moluccan man who just looked like a brown version of a Vietnamese person that still managed to slay simply because Noodlewhores think "any foreigner is better than our men", probably because they have a hyper-collectivist society and any female social outcasts will throw themselves on foreigners, as long as they're not Black Africans. :feelswhat::blackpill:
確實

his face isnt ugly but he looks like a faggot and his mannerisms are faggot as well just look at his videos

Low tier normie. Could have been a chadlite if he was 6’+