Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is elon musk's son going to be subhuman

nihility

nihility

Mоd
★★★★★
he is 50yo she is 30yo and a former junkie I wouldn't be surprised if genetic recombination has fucked him up and elon will surgerymaxx\hormonemaxx him in the future

elon will surgerymaxx\hormonemaxx him in the future

He will be rich, with good education and probably at least above average IQ inherited from his father. He will likely lifemog us to oblivion and back. This thread is a cope.

He will be rich, with good education and probably at least above average IQ inherited from his father. He will likely lifemog us to oblivion and back. This thread is a cope.
by the time he grows up I'm a mogging machine also elon is a low iq soy

muh elon musk is a genius:soy::soy::soy::soy:

Even his son is already completely moneymaxxed...
He will be able to afford everything and never work in his whole life...

just be X Æ A-12 bro

Interesting question

he'll be moneymaxxed, so he can just surgerymaxx like his daddy
also, I wouldn't be surprised if Elon CRISPRmaxxed the fetus in secret

Hold on let me just rub my crystal ball real quick...

Last edited:
muh elon musk is a genius:soy::soy::soy::soy:
I don't worship him like soyboys do if that's what you mean but I am pretty sure his IQ is at least significantly above average
also, I wouldn't be surprised if Elon CRISPRmaxxed the fetus in secret
He is the type of person to do shit like this but he already has many normalish kids so probably not. Also public backlash would end his carrier faster than any of his retarded tweets could do if he got caught.

His father is rich at least. He can just surgerymaxx

I bet he's not even his