Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is Elon Musk Jew?

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Wondering if he is. If so could make Twitter more censorship heavy.

@ethniccel1 @Wizard32 @Blackpill Rage do you guys know?

I hope he's not :worryfeels:

KEK. No, he isn't.

wait i pilled the wrong thread

Yeah Jew. Elon is not a Anglo, Iberian, Germanic, Slavic or Arabic name.
He was born and grew up in South Africa. Those people are English , German, Dutch and Portugese. Jews went there with the British and later during Hitlers time as refugees.
White South African names are Jan, Gerhard, Johannes, Peter, Ian, Frederik, Fernando, Antonio etc etc etc, never ever Elon

Yeah Jew. Elon is not a Anglo, Iberian, Germanic, Slavic or Arabic name.
If you are pushing the idea that Elon is Jewish, then which of the two parents are you alleging is Jewish?

His mother Maye Haldeman (daughter of Dr. Joshua Norman Haldeman and Winnifred Josephine Fletcher) or his father Errol Musk?

NotJewish

2012 article mentions that despite Elon being a Hebrew name that he is not Jewish

Last edited:
If you are pushing the idea that Elon is Jewish, then which of the two parents are you alleging is Jewish?

His mother Maye Haldeman (daughter of Dr. Joshua Norman Haldeman and Winnifred Josephine Fletcher) or his father Errol Musk?

View attachment 604365

2012 article mentions that despite Elon being a Hebrew name that he is not Jewish
Idk tbh. Never seen such names amongst white Germanics(Dutch, German, Austria, Swiss, Scnadinavia), Iberians, Anglos. I know these people very well at least the pure blood Anglos and Germanics.

America is not in any shape or form a reference point for white people. You can ONLY reference whites according to Europe never America because America are mutts all mixed up. Thats my thinking anyway. If you say to old Dutch or German men that America is a reference point for whites they will you that Americans can never ever be because they are mixed breed thats what they tell me at least when I used to hang out with them.

Just because somebody says they are white Dutch or German can never ever make them pure blood, not even in a thousand years. The majority of jews in Hitlers ovens were actually blue eyed and blonde. Hollywood shows dark eyed black haired jews but thats false.

If you dont believe ask the German cels here and they will confirm this.

Just because somebody says they are white Dutch or German can never ever make them pure blood, not even in a thousand years. The majority of jews in Hitlers ovens were actually blue eyed and blonde. Hollywood shows dark eyed black haired jews but thats false.

If you dont believe ask the German cels here and they will confirm this.
well yeah hypothetically a lot of us might be secret 1/16 jews from some great-grandparent or whatev, wikipedia early life doesn't tend to go back many generations so I dunno

eventually if it's small enough I don't care, long as they reject the culture and don't suck baby cocks

well yeah hypothetically a lot of us might be secret 1/16 jews from some great-grandparent or whatev, wikipedia early life doesn't tend to go back many generations so I dunno

eventually if it's small enough I don't care, long as they reject the culture and don't suck baby cocks
Dude there is no pure blooded Germanic that will call his child Elon, Moses, Aron, Ahmed, Ali. It simply will never happen.

Anyway I am not a stormcel so to me it is irrelevant if he is not. From my understanding he is not a pure white man, he is mixed up.

Simple 100% proof test is if he fluently speaks the Dutch spoken in South Africa. If he cannot then he is not part of that culture because white South Africans are mega religious about their language. If he cannot then he is "other"

Dude there is no pure blooded Germanic that will call his child Elon, Moses, Aron, Ahmed, Ali. It simply will never happen.
could just be one of the goyim cucks tricked into worshipping/honoring jews via christianity

Simple 100% proof test is if he fluently speaks the Dutch spoken in South Africa. If he cannot then he is not part of that culture because white South Africans are mega religious about their language. If he cannot then he is "other"
there's never any guarantee you'll pass on the language

could just be one of the goyim cucks tricked into worshipping/honoring jews via christianity

there's never any guarantee you'll pass on the language
Yeah well tbh idk. You will have to ask some stormcels they probably have the relevant info.

honorary tribe member

If anything, he's a thorn in their side.

It's possible for people to have Hebrew first names (including ones that come from the Bible) and be a gentile.

he might as well be if he isn't, just like jootin

No, but he works for them.

Nah. He looks white but he has pan European look. Doesn't look Germanic, Anglo or Nordic. He looks like a americunt.

Every single owner of influential corporation is Kike.

Last edited:

his grandfather joshua was a jew. no wonder the shitla car is popular.

[UWSL][UWSL]He is an african nigger.[/UWSL][/UWSL]