Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion is edating ascension?

FoidSSlayer88

FoidSSlayer88

there's no copes for your face
i remember on discord i met an alleged "truecel" and we shared the same views but then we lost contact for a few months. i checked his profile recently and his entire profile is dedicated to some fucking foid he met off discord and is now "dating." his whole bio like is "I love my girlfriend :soy:" but they've never even met irl. does this even fucking count as ascending?? she stayed with him despite seeing his sub5 features.

you must meet zoomer and fuck her irl

No.

Only P in V.

She likely has 1000s of orbiters and it might even be some fag or guy trying to get money from him jfl.

Yes if it's a real women

he gets cucked when hes not around just like all "e relationships" what a blue pilled tard.
he used to say the same shit too and now hes the one being cucked everyday by his girlfriend:soy:. such a sad fucking sight to see. got the opportunity to talk to one foid and all of a sudden turned his back on me and his beliefs. roasties are a strong drug for a lonely man.

Are they vcing each other? Doesn't matter cuz she's getting d'ed down while she's on a call with him

he gets cucked when hes not around just like all "e relationships" what a blue pilled tard.
True but even IRL relationships in clown world era are plagued with cheating due to that polyamory horse shit and the break down of morality and the family in general.

he used to say the same shit too and now hes the one being cucked everyday by his girlfriend:soy:. such a sad fucking sight to see. got the opportunity to talk to one foid and all of a sudden turned his back on me and his beliefs. roasties are a strong drug for a lonely man.
wow a cucked discord user how shocking.

True but even IRL relationships in clown world era are plagued with cheating due to that polyamory horse shit and the break down of morality and the family in general.
i have a theory that most normie men get cheated on but it kind of just seems like a giga cope.

Are they vcing each other? Doesn't matter cuz she's getting d'ed down while she's on a call with him
yeah from the last time we spoke he actually was on call with her jfl. he voicemogs the average guy so maybe thats whats so appealing. hes easily a subhuman rat though its impressive she can stomach looking at him.

Only sex and kiss

It's a very good start but it's not necessarily ascension,
As someone said she might just have him as an orbiter (especially if she hasn't tried to meet up), and maybe he acts very differently online compared to irl.
Maybe he's an autistic manlet irl but online he can mask and his height isn't visible.

It's not ascension until they actually fuck IRL

controversial take: e-dating with a woman is gay

i remember on discord i met an alleged "truecel" and we shared the same views but then we lost contact for a few months. i checked his profile recently and his entire profile is dedicated to some fucking foid he met off discord and is now "dating." his whole bio like is "I love my girlfriend :soy:" but they've never even met irl. does this even fucking count as ascending?? she stayed with him despite seeing his sub5 features.
he sounds like a simp

also e-girls could be guys pretending to be girls using VOICECHANGER! BE CAREFUL!!!

Depends I mean, if you have a real girl who is attracted to you and sending you nudes then idk. It comes close to ascension but I still don’t consider it a full ascension.

Depends I mean, if you have a real girl who is attracted to you and sending you nudes then idk. It comes close to ascension
lifefuel for .ISmodcels

No, he's a simp orbiter who is being manipulated by a foid who doesn't give a shit abt him