Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Easter the worst major holiday?

Saber

Saber

Officer
★★★★★
Idk how it is in other parts in the world or if you even have Easter, but here in christian (catholic) land we celebrate Christs resurrection. But besides the useless lore, Easter is so shit. You get no presents, theres no huge feast like on Christmas Eve, the main dish are eggs which suck compared to thanksgiving turkey. If you follow the christian rules, youre not allowed to eat meat on multiple days up to easter (i think on easter itself too dont remember).

All the things I remember from easter are bland meals, being bored at grandmas, not being able to eat what i like (meat) and going to church a lot.

Also, happy Easter ( I guess)

It’s Easter already? Huh

It's Sunday so you don't even get the day off.

imagine celebrating holidays with actual people

No the worst holiday is Valentines because its Chadonly

Just another day on the calendar

Why would Easter be the worst?

Christmas is way worse! Halloween because of all the dressed up foids! Everything is way worse than Easter

Just another day on the calendar
Not for me since I still live with my family. Rather take an empty day than spending all day bored
Why would Easter be the worst?

Christmas is way worse! Halloween because of all the dressed up foids! Everything is way worse than Easter
Honestly christmas is fine cus you get to eat like a pig and get presents. I dont dislike halloween since the thematic is pretty cool compared to easter bunny

big mystery tbh

Not eating meat is the worst part ngl
My family never really took me to church or anything like that
Not eating meat is the worst part ngl
My family never really took me to church or anything like that

Easter is my favorite

I liked it as a kid. My mom still bought me some eggs tbh, good stuff :feelsokman:

Easter is the time you get balls in your mouth

i shit on easter

Isn’t that the day of the chocolate egg bunny?

Not for me tbh

Didn’t know that either, guess we have another thing in common.
That is indeed interesting. I suspect we may have a lot of things in common with each other.

valentines day is the worst

All holidays for me are boring

i like the chocolate bunnies.

Speak for yourself buddy here I'm bloatmaxxing hard with all the good food, it's probably the only good thing about living in western albania aka south italy.

As for the rest yeah, I agree with you

Fakecel if you say anything but NYE or the 4th of July

Idk how it is in other parts in the world or if you even have Easter, but here in christian (catholic) land we celebrate Christs resurrection. But besides the useless lore, Easter is so shit. You get no presents, theres no huge feast like on Christmas Eve, the main dish are eggs which suck compared to thanksgiving turkey. If you follow the christian rules, youre not allowed to eat meat on multiple days up to easter (i think on easter itself too dont remember).

All the things I remember from easter are bland meals, being bored at grandmas, not being able to eat what i like (meat) and going to church a lot.

Also, happy Easter ( I guess)
Not a christcuck

Fakecel if you say anything but NYE or the 4th of July
4th of july means nothing to me since european, if anything valentines or halloween is more suifuel than nye

no cuz u can ldar and eat chocolate eggs