Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is Dubai just a highly degenerate sandnigger shithole?

Based NaziCel

Based NaziCel

Balkancel, exterminator of IT troons
★★★
Dubai is basicaly a degenerate, selfish, soulless city which is built on slave labour from curries and niggers (btw I don’t like curries and niggers, obviously, but sandniggers in gulf countries treat them worse than slave owners in USA treated their slaves in 1700s).

This shithole is literally full of douchebags and thugs (many of them come from balkans or other slavlands.It is relatively cheap so many balkaners visit it).This city is literally a city of degenerate niggers, gypsies, maybe curries (actually there are no curries bc sandniggers are very racist against curries and use them as slaves) and other useless filth :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Images 44
Images 45

Dubai is a capitalist Utopia
Idk why you hate it for having curries btw all major American cities have them

As for "slave labor" there men get paid 5x more then in there country of origin

You explained Dubai to a T. :lul:

Dnr. Jealous Nigger.

I want a horse fucking shitfaced Instagram whore, to make me a sandwich

I don’t like it’s shitty city design I like walkable places like Oman

Giga gay and giga jewish city the 3rd most jewish city after jew york and bjewklyn, was there some times ago and it is to put it mildly a plastic city

Giga gay and giga jewish city the 3rd most jewish city after jew york and bjewklyn, was there some times ago and it is to put it mildly a plastic city
For what bjewklyn stands for?

yes it's for rich fags

well you need money to be a degenerate rlly
Well, if you live on at least 700$ a month, at least in balkans/eastern europe, you can afford to be degenerate and you can afford to visit Dubai once a year and live a degenerate lifestyle

Well, if you live on at least 700$ a month, at least in balkans/eastern europe, you can afford to be degenerate and you can afford to visit Dubai once a year and live a degenerate lifestyle
maybe you should visit then arab whores love white cocks :feelshmm:

maybe you should visit then arab whores love white cocks :feelshmm:
No, I make more money than 700$ and I can afford to travel to Paris, for example.I’ll never ever visit that hellhole even if you pay me to visit it

I call it the tiktok city because everything looks so artificial and fake for social media clout. But if you're rich and can enjoy all the luxury stuff must be fun I guess.