Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is drinking from drinking fountains incel?

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
Is it incel to drink from cold drinking fountains. The cool water soothe our recessed incel jaw that struggles to chew and is exhausted

I don't really know man

Yes it contains estrogen which makes you a weak cucklossus :horror:

Chad has his own water

Drinking from a water fountain is a deathnic trait tbh. I always saw Hispanic or black kids back in school only drink from the water fountain most of the time.

High tier retardation

Do not drink from fountains?
I drink from water fountain all the time, personally there’s no issue, sometimes it’s it’s better than bottled water or filtered from home.

Jock Team Chads drink before getting back to the practice game or game

Drinking water is cuckoldry.

it's over

It’s incel to not having any woman want to fuck your brains out. That’s all there is to it.

id have to go outside to encounter a fountain

Is it incel to drink from cold drinking fountains. The cool water soothe our recessed incel jaw that struggles to chew and is exhausted
Depends where the fountain is if its in urban city dont drink
But if its a rural area the water is cleaner

I felt incel af using them in school. Chad got bottled water from vending machines probably. Fucking over.

Cold Sri king fountains

it's incel if a sub 6 male does it

I drink from them when they are available but the bottled water Jews have been reducing them

There so rare to encounter now seeing as they've been demolished or are out of service

Yes .If the water doesn't contain mud it isn't good for you.

yes. people suck the nozzle. other people spit or pour backwash into the basin. you're ingesting random germs and parasites for "free" "filtered" water.

No, it has nothing to do with inceldom.

No, I don't drink it ever. I don't trust them

yes. people suck the nozzle. other people spit or pour backwash into the basin. you're ingesting random germs and parasites for "free" "filtered" water.
you're not supposed to suck off the nozzle lmao

you're not supposed to suck off the nozzle lmao
yea when I was like 3 I sucked the nozzle. Some people will do it. Either unsupervised child who can't drink "right" or the same type of person who licks ice cream/drinks soda and puts it back.

Imagine drinking the water after this rotten mouth retard has sucked the nozzle
I’ve done it at park trail drinking fountains where it’s more closed off from sight my teeth barely touch the fountain it hurt to touch teeth to fountain

I’ve done it at park trail drinking fountains where it’s more closed off from sight my teeth barely touch the fountain it hurt to touch teeth to fountain
You ever get tired of trolling? It has been a 3 year run after all

You ever get tired of trolling? It has been a 3 year run after all
I have 78 IQ tested in school. I don’t have high IQ levels. I’m not making shit up I’ve done molar reveal

It's full of chemicals, bird's piss and poo plus some normies throw coins into it to get lucky so yeah subhuman trait and it will give you painful stomach cancer within few years

It's full of chemicals, bird's piss and poo plus some normies throw coins into it to get lucky so yeah subhuman trait and it will give you painful stomach cancer within few years
I have put my mouth on the nozzle

It’s incel to fountain drink

its fakecel to drink from fountain since some foid probably had her lips on it, so its an indirect kiss

Why doesn't this belong in the lounge ir even that toxic place.

Nigga, what the fuck?

Why doesn't this belong in the lounge ir even that toxic place.

Nigga, what the fuck?

It is incel trait