Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Dragon Ball GT worth watching?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
It's the only Dragon Ball part I've never watched, most of the fans say that it's of much worse quality than DB and DBZ with plot holes and bad character development, but others say that despite its flaws and being filler the show is still good. People said the same of Digimon season 2 but I still enjoyed it very much even if it was worse than season 1. Is the show worth watching if you like the Dragon Ball franchise?

Last edited:
No, watch dragon ball super

No, watch dragon ball super
I gave up like at chapter 10 (watched it in summer 2015 when it was released) because the show was so bad bruh, both the animation and the plot which was a re-telling of the movies but with more filler scenes. Also from what I've read they made Goku even more stupid and retarded.

vegeta has a mustache

I gave up like at chapter 10 (watched it in summer 2015 when it was released) because the show was so bad bruh, both the animation and the plot which was a re-telling of the movies but with more filler scenes. Also from what I've read they made Goku even more stupid and retarded.
Jiren Vs Goku is peak hype

Right; Dragon Ball GT is fan made and cannon as it is set in a different Universe.

Super sayin 4 Goku and Vegeta come I believe in the third quater of the show.

Should you watch it??? I can't possibly say.

It is very decent. I watched it as a young child and enjoyed it.