Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is dog obsession a reaction to the cat loving feminist theory?

AnilBashir

AnilBashir

I have a message for you
Outside of the actual dogpill (which I do half believe but also see as a meme pill jfl) there just seems to be an obsession among women with “doggos” and “puppers.”

You can see countless screenshots of dating profiles with shit like “bonus if you have a dog” “I’ll probably like your dog more than you” etc

It all just seems very forced, and quite sudden. I’m an oldcel and I can remember when this definitely wasn’t a thing. The obsession is within the past few years.

It got me thinking if it’s a reaction to how people have mocked single feminist women for years as destined to grow old with a house full of cats. Is this all some weird cope to distance themselves from cats?

Foids all love fucking chonky floofy aminals especially a submissive subservient doggy:foidSoy:

probably it's reflection of absent child in their subconscious that they're now taking child of other species as their own and showering their motherly love onto them or something idk

Interesting Theory , We Should Research More Into It :feelswhere:

probably it's reflection of absent child in their subconscious that they're now taking child of other species as their own and showering their motherly love onto them or something idk
This Actually Makes Sense

I'm sure someone will be tagging the resident canine expert on the forum (myself or K9OTAKU) so I might as well jump inb4. :feelskek:
Outside of the actual dogpill (which I do half believe but also see as a meme pill jfl) there just seems to be an obsession among women with “doggos” and “puppers.”
Dogpill as a legit part of Blackpill thinking is bullshit. However, yes females are slightly excited by things that look handsomely alpha. This is testable by observation at least, I believe: Good looking foids and "well adjusted" Stacies don't find Shih Tzu to be worthy of their attention but they are passionate about the wolf-looking canine.
You can see countless screenshots of dating profiles with shit like “bonus if you have a dog” “I’ll probably like your dog more than you” etc.
Yeah. But this is meaningless. I mean honestly people (men and women) have been saying shit like this for a long time. Canine enthusiasts (male & female) put signs in their home which read: "The more people I meet the more I like my dog" etc.
It all just seems very forced, and quite sudden. I’m an oldcel and I can remember when this definitely wasn’t a thing. The obsession is within the past few years.
Yes. Agreed. I too am an oldercel and what I notice is the same. But don't compartmentalize it. This is the case with all things used as daggers. It's a form of non-sexual BDSM. As society decays, people begin to show hurtful and offense symptoms of their condition more and more. So it doesn't mean anything for just "dogs and foids"
It got me thinking if it’s a reaction to how people have mocked single feminist women for years as destined to grow old with a house full of cats. Is this all some weird cope to distance themselves from cats?
Naah. Fair question though, but I don't think so. I think, like I said above attractive women have always been attracted Alpha male looking things. Could be a powerful jungle cat/tiger or a wolf, whatever. Since wolves (canines) are highly adaptable to humans, it makes sense this would become the chosen image.

413691677891 164982770006063

It has always been the case in Western culture.

And see here below, you can see this man with a wolf. So the man who tames the wild animal is more attractive to the female. This is again the wanting the Alpha male thing. It's not the dog the women wants sexually, it's that the dog is reminding the women of Chad.

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqjWHPAIlDB/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=