Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Is DMT a good cope?

Swimcell

Swimcell

「21st Century Schizoid Man」
★★
I’ve never done any drug or substance ever. Like none. Closest I’ve come Is chewing coffee beans before I workout.

I’ve been Joe Roganmaxxing and listening to a bunch of his podcasts while I drive places. Recently I’ve become more interested in DMT and Psychedelics because of the profound experiences they can elicit.

Is DMT safe to take if you have mental illness? Will I go crazy? I want to talk to some clockwork elves :feelsmage:

dont take it if you're neurotic

You have nothing to lose

I never try it tbh, i dont know

I’m extremely neurotic. What would happen?
You'll become twice as antisocial and 100% consumed by your own niche interests. Happened to a buddy of mine years ago. But hey that may or may not be a concern. Won't be painful necessarily.

idk. id probably have a panic attack and die
Thank you for the advice bro. I’ll consider this.
You'll become twice as antisocial and 100% consumed by your own niche interests. Happened to a buddy of mine years ago. But hey that may or may not be a concern. Won't be painful necessarily.
This may be beneficial for me. I already don’t have any friends and am able to support myself financially with my niche interest (which is the only reason I haven’t roped).

This may be beneficial for me. I already don’t have any friends and am able to support myself financially with my niche interest (which is the only reason I haven’t roped).
Well go on and do it then. Sounds wonderful.

I’ve never done any drug or substance ever. Like none. Closest I’ve come Is chewing coffee beans before I workout.

I’ve been Joe Roganmaxxing and listening to a bunch of his podcasts while I drive places. Recently I’ve become more interested in DMT and Psychedelics because of the profound experiences they can elicit.

Is DMT safe to take if you have mental illness? Will I go crazy? I want to talk to some clockwork elves :feelsmage:
Do you really want to be like Joe Rogan?

Don't know sorry