Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is desiring for revenge limbic system?

• Thread starter TollieRobertis419
  • Start date
TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
ITV said that we should not let our limbic part of our brain to take control of us and use our prefrontal cortex instead to survive. He said this on his EDP/Nathan Larson video where he talks about using our prefrontal lobe to not become like those two guys who ruined their life for a thirteen year old girl. I wonder if this applies to revengecels like me who desperately wants to get a peace of mind by assaulting their bullies and doesn't even think about the consequences anymore.

ITV said that we should not let our limbic part of our brain to take control of us and use our prefrontal cortex instead to survive. He said this on his EDP/Nathan Larson video where he talks about using our prefrontal lobe to not become like those two guys who ruined their life for a thirteen year old girl. I wonder if this applies to revengecels like me who desperately wants to get a peace of mind by assaulting their bullies and doesn't even think about the consequences anymore.
EDP/Nathan Larson were not incels. Larson had a child and EDP would be an incel if he wasn't moneymaxxed and statusmaxxed. Wanting revenge is not wrong. This soyciety needs to crumble for incels to prosper.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

ITV is fucking aids

with modern laws you cant do that, out in the wild you would have been beheading the piece of shit in no time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back